Chapter 39 : the surprise

Cassie's P.O.V

My phone beeped , I took it out and it was a text from David :

"Guess what time is it ???"

Cassie :

"the surprise time ???"

David :

"Yup"

I was excited to know what the surprise would be . Then my phone ringed signaling that someone was calling me . I looked at the caller ID and it was aunt May .

Cassie : "excuse me boys"

They nodded and I stood up and walked to the kitchen . I answered the phone .

Cassie : "aunt Maaaaay"

Aunt May : "hello sweetie"

Cassie : "I missed you so much"

Aunt May : "me more . So as you know David said that there is a surprise for you right ???"

Cassie : "yep . Do you know it too ???"

Aunt May : "actually yes me , David and Clara"

Cassie : "that is cool . Now can I know it ???"

Aunt May : "sure . The surprise is"

My heart was pounding fast . She paused for a dramatic effect .

Aunt May : "me , David and Clara will be coming to celebrate Christmas with you"

She nearly shouted the last bit . I screamed , I was so happy that I wouldn't be spending it alone .

Cassie : "oh my god aunt May I am so happy . When are you guys coming ???"

Aunt May : "well I will be coming Christmas morning and both David and Clara are coming on the afternoon after they celebrate it with their families"

I am truly happy now .

Cassie : "this is great aunt but why wouldn't you come on the Christmas eve ???"

Aunt May : "well because I know that you will be celebrating your friend's birthday . Sorry but what is his name again ??? Lewis ???"

I laughed .

Cassie : "no . His name is Louis"

Aunt May : "oh okay . Tell him I said happy birthday"

Cassie : "I will . Thanks but aunt there is one question"

Aunt May : "sure sweetie shoot"

I was nervous to ask the question but I was more nervous of the answer . I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and said it :

"Aunt please say that my parents won't be coming"

I crossed my fingers hoping that they won't be coming . She hadn't said something for a couple of seconds until she said :

"No sweetie they aren't and this was the main reason why me , David and Clara are coming over on Christmas . We didn't want you to spend it alone there in London"

I was so happy . What she said was making me glad .

Cassie : "thank you guys so much . I don't know what would I do without you"

Everything Unexpected // Liam PayneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara