Chapter 17 : helping Cassie

Cassie's P.O.V :

The boys came running to me . They all said in the same time :

"Cassie are you okay ???"

Cassie : "I am fine . My knee and ankle are twisted but it is okay . Are you okay Louis ???"

Louis : "I am fine . I am sorry Cassie it is all my fault"

Cassie : "no it is not . It is mine I shouldn't have allowed you to come with me because you are famous . I should have expected something like this to happen"

Louis hugged me and I hugged him back . Then we heard :

"Train 108 which is going to London will leave in 10 minutes"

Zayn : "shall we go now ???"

Louis : "yeah let's go"

Niall : "guys you go and we will be there soon"

They nodded .

Liam : "Cassie give me your backpack"

Butterflies . Shut up Cassie .

Cassie : "it is okay Liam"

Liam : "comn please"

I gave in and handed to him .

Cassie : "thank you"

Liam : "no problem"

I watched as the boys took Niall's backpack and went to the train . Niall wrapped one hand around my waist and took my arm and put it around his neck .

Niall : "now I want you to not walk at all on your left leg . Okay ???"

I nodded and bent my left leg so I won't walk on it . I started jumping . What the hell i am jumping on one leg in a train station this is so embarrassing . Niall helped me not to fall and we made it to the train but there is one question . How will I get on it ??? .

Niall : "wait here"

He left me and got on the train .

Niall : "now give me your hand and on 3 you will jump"

I looked down at the small gap between the train and the platform . God . Many questions were in my mind . What if I fell there . Niall pulled me out of my thoughts .

Niall : "don't worry Cassie . Just trust me"

Of course I trust him . I mean I am a directioner and we all trust the boys . I nodded .

Niall : "ready ??? 1 . 2 . 3"

I jumped and he cought me .

Cassie : "thank you"

He hugged me instead and I hugged back . We searched for our seats .

Harry : "where are your seats ???"

Niall : "beside each other"

I sat down . My seat was beside the window and Niall was beside me . In front of us Harry and Louis . Louis was beside the window and Harry beside him and in the other side Zayn and Liam . Zayn was beside the window and Liam was beside him . The man came and saw our tickets then the train started moving . Here we come London after 3 hours . I looked through the window . The boys were doing there own thing . Zayn and Harry were sleeping . Louis was on his phone . Liam and Niall were listening to music . I turned and looked out of the window and watched the trees and blue sky . This was the last thing I remember before my eyes closed .