Chapter 20 : I am confused

Cassie's P.O.V :

I woke up to my phone going off signaling the someone tweeted something . I opened my eyes and grab my phone to see that Liam posted a tweet . I clicked on it and it reads .

@Real_Liam_Payne : good morning everyone . Exited for the show tonight London . Get ready for the blast :)

I smiled because I am going to that show and he doesn't even know . I favorited it and retweeted it and then tweeted him :

@1d_my_world_xx : hope you and the boys will have fun tonight and I am also excited :)

I laughed at myself because he won't know it is me . I then locked my phone and put it on the the beside table . Then I walked into bathroom and got ready to have a hot shower . After I was done , I wrapped myself in a towel and went out to choose something . I put on a pair of sweatpants and an old tanktop . I then put my hair in a ponytail . I grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket of the sweatpants . I then walked down stairs and decided to make breakfast for me and Niall . I decided on making scrambled eggs . I didn't have toaster . I know you are probably thinking that I am crazy not to have it but I am not that rich to buy one . I have to work to get money and the money that I get from the work isn't enough for my school and the other stuff . My parents kicked me out of the house in Ireland . I didn't realize I was crying until Niall hugged me . I am sure he will ask what is wrong and I don't want to tell him so he won't treat me any differently .

Niall's P.O.V :

I wake up and after I took a shower in the geust's bathroom I put on the clothes I was wearing yesterday . I took my phone and wallet and put them in my pockets . Where are my car keys ??? Oh yeah my car is with Paul and Paddy . I hope they are okay and the cars of course . I went down to hear some voices coming from the kitchen so this is where I went to . As I entered the kitchen I saw Cassie making breakfast and a crying sound . Was she crying ??? . Yes . I went and huged her , she jumped a little but then relaxed and cried on my chest . I rubbed her small back and after she calmed down , I said :

"Are you okay now ???"

She nodded .

Niall : "good . Now where is breakfast ???"

I was hoping it will light up the mood and it worked . She smiled then laughed . I smiled back and hugged her . I can't help but think why was she crying . Maybe she had a bad dream and she is rethinking about it or maybe she remembered something about her past or maybe she had a bad idea in her mind . I wanted to ask her what's was wrong to try and help her but at the same time I didn't want to interfere in her business . I was pulled out of my thoughts when I pumped into someone . we both fell on the ground .

Niall : "I am sorry Cassie"

Cassie : "it so okay . I wasn't watching where I was going"

I smiled at her and stood on my feet and helped her up . Cassie then continued doing the scrambled eggs while I helped her by preparing the table . Me and Cassie finished at the same time . We looked at each other and laughed , after we calmed down . Cassie put some scrambled egg in each plate along with two toasts on each plate . The toasts weren't put in the toaster . It wasn't a problem to me though .

Cassie : "sorry for the toast . Don't have toaster though"

Niall : "it is okay . I love eating it this way"

I gave her a smile and she smiled back . We ate our breakfast . After finishing I decided that I should do the diches so I said :