Chapter 37 : tired

Liam's P.O.V :

I put my arms around Cassie as we watched the the sunrise . The sky started getting brighter and it wasn't dark anymore . Soon the sun came out . the sun was fully out by now . The sky was so beautiful . It was full of red , orange and purple lines .

Liam : "it is beautiful"

I turned to look at Cassie . She was as beautiful as the view maybe even more .

Cassie : "I know right"

Liam : "so wanna walk a little then we can go eat breakfast and bring the boys some . Yeah ???"

Cassie : "yeah"

We got up and started walking around the park . No one was here . I looked at my hand and I felt empty . I then looked at Cassie's hand . I wanted to hold it in mine . in a friendly way of course , maybe more but for now it should be a friendly way . I then took her hand in mine . She didn't pull away or tense . Which made me happy . She looked at me and smiled , I smiled back and we continued walking .

Cassie : "do you think the boys are awake ???"

Liam : "I don't think so"

She nodded and we kept walking . I looked at the time and it was 8:00 am so we have been walking for 15 minutes . I think we should get going . Who knows maybe the boys are up .

Liam : "Cassie . We should get going"

Cassie : "okay let's go"

We went back to her car . We got in and buckled up .

Liam : "so where do you wanna have breakfast ???"

Cassie : "at home . Maybe we can cook"

Liam : "c'mon Cass . Admit it do you have the energy to cook ???"

Cassie : "yup"

She laughed and I joined her .

Liam : "I won't let you cook . I am sure you don't have energy as me . Now where should we go ???"

Cassie : "as you like Liam"

Liam : "MacDonald's is okay with you ???"

Cassie : "yeah sure"

I then started the car and started heading there . It was comfortable silence . I have realized in the past months that she doesn't like to spend a lot of money . Why ??? Is she not a spender person ??? Maybe she is miser ??? No way , she can't be that . She is much smart than to be a miser . I don't know . I think I will have to figure it out later . We reached MacDonald's . I went through the drive order place and stopped the car in front of the machine . I ordered 6 breakfast meals and 6 coffees . I then went to the window and got them from the woman . I paid and gave her a tip . I then started driving to her house . We arrived and I looked at the time and it was 9 am . I am pretty sure the boys are awake by now . We carried the food got inside . We put the food on the kitchen counter

Cassie : "I think they are still sleeping"

I opened my mouth to speak but I closed it when the 4 boys came down running . Shit. This isn't good now .

Harry : "where were you both ???"

Cassie : "good morning Harry and we were out bringing breakfast"

Liam : "yeah yeah"

Niall : "yay . Thanks guys"

He ran straight to the counter and grabbed his food and coffee and sat on the island chair .

Liam : "when did you guys wake up ??"

I tried changing the subject .

Louis : "we woke up at 8 o'clock"

I nodded .

Cassie : "can we eat before the food gets cold ???"

We all nodded . We then grabbed our food and drinks and ate . Cassie kept yawning the whole time , I guess she was tired and I wouldn't blame her , I was tired myself .

Harry : "um Cassie you seem tired . Did you get enough sleep ???"

Cassie : "um y-yeah . I a-am just t-tired"

She looked at me and I nodded , she was sitting beside me so I squeezed her knee from under the table . Now we were done .

Zayn : "guys we still need to clean our house and you guys need to buy Christmas gifts"

Oh yeah I almost for got that . Now I don't think that I will be able to do all of this .

Liam : "um yeah"

Harry : "Liam ??? You too seem that you didn't get enough sleep"

Shit ! I will try to deny it .

Liam : "who me ??? I had a good sleep"

Louis : "but the bags under your eyes says otherwise"

Shit !

Niall : "wait . If Liam and Cassie were together in her room last night and both of them seem they didn't get any sleep so they were up doing something"

Zayn : "oh yeah . That explains Liam's tweet and the loud laughs that were heard yesterday"

Me and Cassie looked at each other .

Niall : "now don't tell me that you both slept together"

Liam : "c'mon Niall don't be crazy . We wouldn't do that"

Niall : "good"

Louis : "wait then that means that you both didn't sleep at all . Jesus"

Zayn : "you guys are crazy . I would never do that"

Harry : "Now I think you should guys get some rest while me and the other boys will do the Christmas shopping"

Cassie : "okay good luck"

We both went up .

Liam : "jesus . they are crazy"

I rolled my eyes and she laughed .

Cassie : "I know . I felt like they were our parents"

Liam : "exactly"

We both then changed into something comfy . Of course she changed in the bathroom . While I changed in her room . When we were done we got under the covers . I looked at the time and it was 10 am .

Liam : "good night"

Cassie : "well it should be a good morning but anyways good night Liam"

I don't pull her into my chest because I wanted her to sleep peacefully or not think about why I do keep pulling her into me . She needs some sleep as well as I do . I think she was so tired because as soon as she put her head on the pillow she slept . I guess I wasn't tired as she was or perhaps I couldn't sleep yet again because I was beside the person I love . Well this was the last thing I remember before I felt myself sleep .

-------------------------------------------------------------Author's note : vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1033 words ☺