Chapter 34 : sneaking ???

GUYS PLZ READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER . PLZ IT IS IMPORTANT .
---------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V :

When we went to bed , I didn't sleep . It was now 12 am when Cassie sneezed . Is she awake ??? No one sneezes when they are asleep .

Liam : "Cassie are you awake ???"

Cassie : "um yeah . Sorry for waking you up Liam . Go back to sleep"

Liam : "I was never asleep so don't worry about me"

Cassie : "you also didn't sleep ???"

Liam : "yeah"

Silence filled the room for a couple of minutes . So both of us weren't asleep . But why wasn't she asleep ??? I then heard her sniff . Is she crying ??? I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her back .

Liam : "Cassie are you crying ???"

Cassie : "no no I am not"

Liam : "look in my eyes and say it"

She looked up at me and looked in my eyes . Even though the room was dark , you could see her gorgeous blue eyes . I got lost in them .

Cassie : "I-I am not .... okay Liam I was crying"

It is clear that she doesn't want to talk about it . If she did then she would have cried and told me so I won't push her to do something she doesn't want to . I just leaned down and kissed her forehead . I whipped her tears and hugged her even more . After she calmed down . I said :

"Cassie are you okay ???"

She nodded . I then said :

"I will go make you a cup of tea"

I started to get up but she pulled me .

Cassie : "no Liam . I am okay"

Liam : "believe me it will comfort you"

Cassie : "I know Liam but can you please stay and lay with me ???"

I was taken back a little by what she just said . Not because I have a girlfriend but because she wanted me to lay and stay by her side . I smiled and pulled her to my chest . We stayed quit for some time .

Cassie's P.O.V :

okay . So I don't know why I cried but I guess when you are used not to have someone by your side and then all of sudden you find a person who you feel comfortable with . A person whom you love . A person whom you trust . It becomes hard not to cry . You cry because maybe you finally found someone who you could trust . Someone who you know that he/she wouldn't judge you . Even if you hadn't knew this person forever . You could still feel it and this is what I felt at the moment and this is why it was hard for me not to cry . I tried bitting my lip but it didn't work . So I just let it out . I was thankful that he was here to hold me . I wasn't still ready to let out my past . I think he got the hint that I don't want to talk about it and I was thankful he didn't question it or pushed me to tell him . Now I was laying on the bed with him . His arms were wrapped around me . For once . I felt comfortable , safe and loved . But there was one thing that was bothering me .

"Why wasn't he asleep when I sneezed ???"

It was comfortable silence and he was rubbing my back .

Cassie : "Liam can I ask you something ???"

Liam : "sure cass"

Cassie : "why weren't you asleep when I sneezed ???"