Chapter 62 : party

Liam's P.O.V :

Me and Cassie walked outside the club . Cassie was so tense .

Liam : "c'mon Cass calm down"

Cassie : "Liam James Payne are you telling me to calm down ??? Do you know who am I meeting ???"

I laughed . She is so cute when she is nervous .

Liam : "I am sure that they will love you"

Cassie : "I hope"

We went out and I saw them standing . We walked over to them and I could feel that Cassie became more tense .

Liam : "Cassie this is my mom , Karen . My dad , Geoff and my two sisters , Ruth and Nicola . Guys this is my best friend Cassie"

I don't know why I said that . I mean Cassie is a directioner so of course she knows them and my family , I just told them about her .

Cassie : "nice to meet you Mrs.Payne"

They shook hands .

Karen : "nice to meet you too and please call me Karen"

She did the same with my dad , Ruth and Nicola . I loved how my mom and dad told her to call them by their names . I know there is nothing special about it yet it made me happy .

Ruth : "so how is the party going with you ???"

Cassie : "to be honest . I am not the party-loving kind of girl but it is good"

Ruth : "it is hot inside . That is why we came out"

Nicola : "yeah those guys doesn't know how to throw an after party"

Liam : "hey hey hey"

We all laughed . I loved how my family welcomed Cassie . I know they always welcome my friends and it still amazes me .

Nicola : "so what do you think of the boy's concert ???"

Cassie : "it was amazing . I can tell that this tour will be so good"

Karen : "I know . So Cassie I think that you are a directioner ???"

Cassie nodd her head vigorously which made me laugh and them joining .

Geoff : "and who is your favourite ??? Like before you met the boys"

Cassie : "Niall"

Karen : "so where are you from ???"
Cassie : "I am from Ireland"

Nicola : "no wonder why Niall is your favourite"

Cassie laughed .

Cassie : "no it is not like this . Most people think the same but it is not"

They nodded . I took out a cigarette and a lighter and put the cigarette between my lips and light it .

Cassie : "hey that is bad for your health"

Liam : "but"

Karen : "Liam . Cassie is trying to help and she is right , it is bad for your health"

I sighed and put it off .

Cassie : "good boy"

We laughed . My dad then looked at his watch and said :

"Cassie , Liam . We are very sorry but we should leave . We are having a flight tomorrow back to London"

We both nodded our heads .

Karen : "it was nice meeting you Cassie"

Cassie : "I had the pleasure . Have a save flight tomorrow"

We said our goodbyes and then they went . Me and Cassie went back inside and to the VIP room .

Cassie's P.O.V :

I loved Liam's family . Don't get me wring , of course I did love them before I even met them but I just loved them more now that I met them . I am also glad that they welcomed me . Me and Liam where now walking back to the VIP room . We entered and closed the door then sat down .

Liam : "so how is my family ???"

Cassie : "they are so cool . I loved them more now"

Liam laughed .

Liam : "see they loved you . Didn't I tell you ??? You just got nervous for nothing"

Cassie : "yeah but you can't help getting nervous"

He nodded understandily . We chatted , laughed and talked for the rest if the night . We even danced and joked around . It was now 2 am and Liam was out with his friends while I was here in the room alone , I am so tired . The party will end at 3 am so I have an hour to kill . I laid on the couch since I was so tired from the dancing plus it had been a long day . Being jetllaged and then shopping then going to a concert and then to an after party . Seriously I don't even know how I still here . I should have passed out or fell asleep or something like that . I closed my eyes in order to rest them . Well I didn't know that resting my eyes would lead me to sleeping ......
~
~
~
I woke up to being in this hotel bed . I sat up and looked at my surroundings , I then remembered last night that I was resting my eyes . I guess I slept and the boys found me sleeping so they carried me to the lemo and then carried me here . Awwww . I got up and went to the bathroom then changed out of my dress then took my phone and checked the time and it was 5 am . I charged my phone and went back to sleeping , see what I mean when I tell you that I tired , exhausted actually .....
~
~
~
I just woke up . The sun was shinning through the windows of the room . I love the hotel beds , they are so comfy . I wish I could have one at home . They are so soft and they are always cold . The pillows , they are white , soft and comfy . If it was legal , I could have married the hotel bed . I am not even kidding . Anyways , I checked the time and it is 12 pm . Great . My flight is in three hours . I took a shower and put on some comfy clothes , after that I took my phone to find that Harry called me . I called him back .

Harry : "Good morning sleepy head"

Cassie : "good morning Harry and hey don't call me that"

Harry : "ok ok . How are you now ???"

Cassie : "I am tireeeeed"

Harry : "that is why we left you to sleep , you seemed tired yesterday"

Cassie : "actually I was and yeah thanks for carrying me yesterday"

Harry : "no need to thank us and yeah we are going to the beach so you wanna come ???"

Cassie : "yeah ok . I will meet you at your room"

Harry : "okay bye"

Cassie : "bye"

I hung up . I can go to the beach and then come back and pack . I turned around and then remembered something ..... What am I going to wear ??? I don't wear bikinis ...... Shit ...... Great Cassie just great .......

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

GUYS I AM NOT AT HOME . I AM AT A HOTEL 😜

1076 words ☺