Chapter 135 : she is a strong girl

Cassie's P.O.V :

After I went out of the bathroom , I went back to the kitchen .

Liam : "you all good ???"

Cassie : "yes"

I helped him carry the cups of tea and we went to the living room . While we are drinking the tea Niall said :

"So what will we do next ??? It will be dark soon"

Liam : "Cassie has an idea"

Harry : "which is ???"

Cassie : "today morning I saw that the road behind my house is closed and it's a slope so I saw children sliding there so we can go there and slide too"

Niall : "then we can go to your house and drink something"

Louis : "yeah then go out and eat"

Cassie : "yeah then you guys can sleep over if you want"

Liam : "babe , are you going to uni tomorrow ???"

He wrapped an arm around me and I just shrugged .

Cassie : "I don't know , they didn't send an email or a text massage or anything yet . So I will just wait"

He nodded .

Louis : "okay I like the idea , let's go boys pack for the sleepover night"

And with that Louis , Niall and Harry got up and went to pack . Liam didn't because every time he sleeps over at mine , he leaves his clothes so yeah he has some backup clothes there in my house . Liam then pulled me closer and I just laid my head on his chest . We sat there in silence just enjoying each other's company . Soon the boys came back down . We went out and got in Liam's car . I sat in front and the three boys sat in the back .

~
~
~

We are done for the night . We just got home from sliding . It was fun . Very fun actually .

Louis : "I am so fucking tired"

Liam : "we all are"

Harry : "I will do us coffee"

Cassie : "not now , just sit and catch your breath then I will help you"

He nodded and sat down on the couch . We played a lot . We expected to find a lot of people there but we were surprised when we arrived and saw only one family . We had our sliding boards with us and after some time Louis started sliding without the sliding board and said that it's way funnier and that we should try it so we all did try it then we started pulling each other on the snow . It was really a nice evening . I got pulled out of my thoughts by Harry saying :

"I will go make the coffee"

I got up too and together we went to the kitchen .

~
~
~

After we drank the coffee , I checked my phone to see what has the university sent about tomorrow classes .... fingers crossed ..... Unfortunately the classes tomorrow will be as regular . Noooo .

Cassie : "guys , the university just emailed us"

Louis : "and you are going to uni tomorrow , right ???"

I nodded , making a sad face followed by a sigh .

Louis : "my sisters just texted me that they are going tomorrow to school that's why I knew that you would be going to uni too"