Chapter 142 : Am I hallucinating ?

Cassie's P.O.V :

Right now , we just got into our rooms and I am already opening my suitcase and going through my things to find my bikini . Yeah you read that right . To be honest , being with Liam , made me change a lot . He gave me confidence in myself . Even if he didn't directly showed it but him always saying that I look good in this and that I am beautiful and those stuff , those simple words left an effect on me and as time passed , I became more acceptant to my body and myself just in general . I started seeing myself through his eyes slowly as days passed . I am not saying that I am showing off or anything but I am just becoming less and less insecure and now I can finally go out wearing shorts , short dresses above the knee and I can wear a bikini . I was planning to tell Liam about the change he made in me but unfortunately we broke up so I couldn't tell him , and I haven't gone out with him or the boys with shorts or short dresses , only my aunt , David and Clara saw this new change . They even asked what happened to me and I just didn't tell them the real reason , I told them I feel like I need to man up and change Of course and I think they bought the idea . I still sometimes feel insecure and all but I keep remembering what Liam told me and I keep telling myself that I am beautiful and that even if someone sees my ugly I shouldn't care , as long as I believe in myself , that's what matters .

~
~
~

Me and aunt now are on the beach , tanning while chatting .

Liam's P.O.V :

Me and the boys are in the Maldives since two weeks and we still have two weeks to go . We are enjoying our summer here , the boys came up with this idea after I told them what happened between me and Cassie . To be honest , I knew that this day would come , I just didn't want to believe it . I am not mad at her , after all I understand her , being under the spotlight makes anyone not comfortable and she also didn't want to be seen as the woman who steals unavailable men . The contract between the management , me and Emma finished yesterday and today I will make it official in a tweet and then a great weight will be lifted off my shoulders . I will try and talk to Cassie again when we are both back in London . Niall told me that she flew to Ireland and planned to stay there all summer . I hope she is having fun there . We are now on the beach , I am taking a break from swimming while the rest of the boys are still in water , I got pulled out of my thoughts by Louis shouting my name and walking to me .

Louis : "Ay mate , come let's go"

Liam : "where to ???"

Louis : "let's go get something to drink we are all so thirsty"

I nodded and we both walked to the bar . How much I wish that Cassie was here with us ...... We are standing waiting for our drinks to get ready . I was enjoying the view of the sea when suddenly I think I saw Cassie . I frowned , is this really Cassie ??? I mean what I see in front of me is a girl who looks so much like Cassie , same body , same hair , but the girl I see in front of me is a happy girl in a bikini and I know Cassie too well to know that she doesn't wear bikinis . I am just probably hallucinating .....

I turned around and got the drinks and then we went back to the boys .....

~
~
~

I couldn't remove my eyes from the girl that I think is Cassie , the girl was with another a bit older girl at the other end of the beach , there is a possibility that the girl is Cassie but at the same time can it be all a coincidence ??? Is fate trying to bring us back together ??? Is this a sign of something good ??? Something bad ??? To be honest I don't know if I really want this girl I am seeing to be Cassie or not .

~
~
~

It's night now and I am getting ready for going downstairs to eat dinner . After I was done I went and met the boys . We then went to the beach BBQ restaurant ......