Chapter 110 : Nandos

*6 months later*

Cassie's P.O.V :

The saying "Time fly's by when you are having fun" is 100 percent real . I can't believe that we are December . Two weeks away From Louis' birthday and Christmas . A lot has happened these six months . The boys decided to take a break from touring and spend more time with their family and friends . I still remember the fan's reaction when the thing was announced . Some supported them and were on their side , others were afraid that this would mean that the end of one direction has came . I wouldn't deny that I was afraid of that too , even the boys themselves were afraid of the thought , no matter how many times they assured and promised the fans that it would be just a year or two break and after that they would come back . Also the fans have promised the boys that they would still get their support and love as it has always been and that they will be waiting for them . It was so emotional to see the strong connection they both share . However , I felt that both the boys and the fans were more of assuring and promising themselves than to the other . I still remember their last X-factor performance , seeing their last group hug and seeing all the sweet talk they got from different celebrities and friends made us all emotional . What has happened with me ? Well now I am now studying medicine at Cambridge university . I won't lie and say that the collage life is easy . It is a little tough and a lot of time I miss my high school years even though I never thought that I would miss it but the campus life has a different taste . You feel like you are being more mature each day and you feel that you are learning and enriching your knowledge plus you aren't forced anymore by studying subjects you hate . I love Biology and Chemistry and that is what all I am studying . You also aren't forced to wear a uniform or anything . So you can say that it is a free life . On the other hand . The collage is hard . whatever subject you choose to study it will be hard . At school you would take two or three lessons and have a quiz or test on them but now you have a WHOLE book to study and be tested in . Plus all the presentations and researches that is twice the amount we had to submit back at school and the deadline is also shorter . sometimes it be becomes so stressful and other times I have to stay late at the university library in order to get done with the stuff , I am supposed to submit . I have also met up with Zayn a couple of times and every time I see him I just realize how much I have missed him . One day I kind of forced the boys to come with me to meet Zayn and we all had fun that day . Really it is always so good to reunite with our old friends . Liam and I have been spending a lot of time together . He always stays up late with me until I finish my studies and sometimes he would help , he also keeps motivating me whenever I feel low and takes care of me since I keep forgetting and skipping meals , not on purpose of course , he would fed me and if he isn't at home with me , he would send me a massage or call me to remind me and I can't thank him enough for this . The other boys even help Liam . they all would take me out on weekends , they keep saying that I need to get some fresh air more often . I agree with them but not every single weekend some times when i have a lit of things to do I get mad at them and I keep being stubborn . Sometimes they will go with it and stop but other times they insist and I will have to go out against my will . right now I am in the car with Liam . It is Monday and it is afternoon , he came to pick me up from the the university and now we are going to eat lunch with the boys . They are already waiting for us at Nandos . Of course I shouldn't say that Niall made us eat there . We all love it but not like Niall , I sometimes feel that if nandos were to be a human being he would straight away marry her .

Liam : "what are you thinking about bae ???"

I snapped out from my thoughts and said :

"Nothing"

He nodded . we arrived and then we got down and into the resturant . we saw the boys sitting at a booth , we went and high fived . The boys still doesn't know about us but that doesn't mean that they are suspicious .

Niall : "you were late so we ordered the food"

Liam : "it isn't the first time you make it Niall , it is okay"

Louis : "you know he can't control himself when in Nandos"

Me and Liam said at the very same time :

"We know we know"

We all laughed and in less than a minute the food was on the table . We started eating while making a small conversation . Today was my last day before the Christmas holiday .

Harry : "um guys I was thinking about an idea"

Liam : "go on what is it ???"

Harry : "I was thinking that we all should go on a vacation like we can take two weeks break at Hawaii or Maldives , you know so we can change our mood especially Cassie she hasn't had a real vocation since the last summer"

We all nodded .

Cassie : "but guys so you will just know , if we go I won't be able to go out all times , I have assessments and projects to do over the holiday"

They all groaned and I laughed .

Niall : "you and your university stuff"

Louis : "I am thanking god I didn't go to the university , I would have quit the first week"

Harry : "yeah I don't even know how you manage to keep up with everything"

Liam : "do you realize that you are talking to first a girl second not just an ordinary girl , you are talking to a hardworking , smart girl . Don't compare yourself with her"

Harry : "is Cassie an angel or something ???"

Louis : "yeah mate you are talking about her like she is some kind of a super human girl or something"

Niall : "nah Liam is right"

I just kept quite and continued eating ........

----------------------------------------------------------- Author's Note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

I am sorry for not updating for so long but it is my senior year and I need to study more .....

#Senior18

1136 words