Chapter 132 : Brendan ???

Cassie's P.O.V :

My alarm went off at 6 AM . I rubbed my eyes and pushed myself to stay awake and not sleep . When I failed to do so I pushed myself to sit upright . I got my phone and checked the time and saw it's 6:15 AM . Oh my god I slept for 15 minutes and now I literally have another 15 minutes to be ready . I got up fast from the bed and walked quickly to the bathroom I did my business , took a very very quick shower , I then brushed my teeth then went to my closet and took out my work uniform which consists of a navy blue trousers and a black top with their logo . I put it on and put my hair in a ponytail . I then took my bag and put in it the stuff I might use like tissues , power bank and headphones . I then put my sneakers on and went outside to my car , I got in and started driving , I am currently hearing the radio , the song got cut off and instead the weather forecast of the week started .

Weather forecaster : "today and tomorrow will be cloudy but there is good news for snow lovers ....."

Once I heard this I excitedly raised the volume up as he continued to bring some of us good news ....

"So it's so likely to snow in London on Monday"

Oh my god , I am so happy that it is going to snow .

~
~
~

I arrived at 6:54 AM , 6 minutes before my shift begins . I walked to the boss office and knocked on the door .

Mr. Mike : "come in"

I then opened the door .

Cassie : "good morning sir"

Mr. Mike : "good morning Cassie , sign your attendance here please"

I did as I was told .

Mr. Mike : "you will need to sign again before you leave . Oh and Brendan , your colleague will help you if you need anything . I wish you luck on the first day"

Cassie : "thank you sir"

He nodded and I turned to leave . I went to behind the cashier and saw a guy standing there , I assume this is Brendan .

Brendan : "hi Cassie , I am Brendan your colleague , it's nice to meet you"

He extended his hand , I shook it and said :

"Hi Brendan , it's nice to meet you too"

Brendan : "okay so I will give you a quick idea of the work here"

I nodded .

Brendan : "so as you know our shifts starts 7 AM and ends 7 PM so total of 12 hours work . We have 6 breaks , one each two hours . Each break is 15 minutes . You can have any 6 free snacks during the day . If there are no customers then you can have time for yourself and if you are having a break and a customer came then you must go see what he wants"

I nodded .

Brendan : "okay now come I will show you around , in case a customer asked about something"

I nodded yet again and walked by his side as he gave me a quick tour around the gas station and the mini market . After we were done we went back to our cashiers waiting for any customers .

~
~
~

It's now 9 AM meaning that I have a break now . I sat down and unlocked my phone to find four texts from the four boys . I opened the first one .

Niall :

Good luck Cass today :)