Chapter 22 : knowing the secret

Cassie's P.O.V :

After I dropped Niall at the boys house . I drove back home and parked in the driveway . I got out and into the house . I decided to start by cleaning the house . I changed into some shorts and a shirt . I connected my headphones to my iPhone and put the buds in my ears . I then started cleaning the house .

*one hour later*

I was finally done cleaning my house . I even found some of Niall's clothes and I called him and I am going to take them with me tonight . Wait tonight . Shit the concert is tonight . I looked at the time and saw it was 5:00 pm , I ran upstairs and open the drawer and took out my tickets and saw that the gates open at 5:30 pm . Shit . I put the tickets back and fast went to the bathroom . I took a quick shower and quick shaved my arms , legs and armpits . After I was done I put on my 1D shirt and black shorts . I know we are in the end of September and it is cold but I don't think that if you are going to a One Direction concert you will really care about the weather . Maybe some girls will and some will not . But it is my first ever One Direction concert and the boys don't know except for Niall so I guess I have a point . Anyway after I was done wearing , I did my hair in a French braid and applied some make up then put on my sandals . They are comfortable for the concert and also for my leg . I took my bag and put in it some tissues , a bottle of water and of course the tickets and VIP pass and my wallet . I then put my phone in the bag and then took the pack bag that Niall lent me two days ago . Well he more of gave it to me than lent it to me . But I wanted to give it back to him . So I put his sunglasses , boxers and undershirt in the bag he gave me . Well as I said lent me . I went out and locked the door and went to the street . Soon I found a taxi . I told him the place and while in the taxi , I put my house keys in the bag and took out some money along with the tickets . We arrived and I paid him . I then went to the security . Surprisingly Paul was there . When he saw me , he was shocked .

Cassie : "yeah yeah Paul . I am a fan"

Paul : "I kind of felt that from the start . Does the boys know ???"

Cassie : "well only Niall . The others don't so don't tell them"

Paul : "you will surprise them . Right ???"

I nodded and he laughed .

Paul : "okay . Good luck and I will be standing in front of you the whole time . Tickets please"

I laughed and handed him the tickets . He saw them then handed them back to me . I high fived him and went inside . I found my seat and sat on it waiting . I looked at the time and it was 6 pm . Soon the stadium became full and they started playing the safety intro . Then some of other celebrities music videos . Soon their opening act which was 5 Seconds Of Summer came on stage . We sang and screamed and all that weird stuff you do when in concert . Then the boys video intro started and the crowd went crazy . Soon the boys came out and the crowd went WILD . I was screaming so hard that my throat started hurting me . Along with my legs . My inner fan girl took the best of me .

Liam's P.O.V :

I don't know what was the secret Niall and Cassie had but the only thing I knew is that I would definitely do anything to find out . Anyways back to now . We were getting ready for the show tonight . I was happy because I knew it would help me take my mind off of the events that happened these couple of days . I got dressed and so did the boys . Today was a little awkward between us and Niall but we managed to talk someway . We heard the intro video being played and we knew it was time to get ready . We stood on the thing that will take us up to the stage . In few minutes we were on the stage . Screams and cheers were heard everywhere which made me smile and the boys too . The show started and we had fun . Soon it was time for Louis to talk .

Louis : "so Niall if you don't mind . Can I ask you to tell me your little secret ???"

Me and the other boys shoot our head in Louis and Niall's direction . Fans screamed also wanting to know the secret but Louis can't just ask him in public . It is a secret and I dont think he will tell it . I mean if it wasn't important he would told us about it or even tweet about it but it is a secret I am sure he won't say it . Niall looked at a direction and looked to someone in the crowd then said :

"Shall I tell the secret ???"

And I saw a thumb up coming from a girl . Me and the boys moved closer to where Niall was standing to be shocked . Cassie was here in our show . We all looked at each other then back again at Cassie . She smiled her cute smile and waved at us , we waved back . Wait but what about her leg . I think it must be hurting her . Niall then jumped off the stage and went to her . The crowd screamed . Then he whispered something in her ear and she nodded . Great another secret . Louis came to me and whispered :

"See I know something like this would happen . Now I think they have another secret"

I nodded . Niall then came to us and we completed our show . I couldn't take my eyes off Cassie as she was signing our songs . She is definitely a huge fan . This show was supposed to take my mind off of her but guess what . It didn't . After the show was done . It was the best time in the whole thing .

The backstage .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : hey guys . See i promised i would update either yesterday or today . So here is an update ☺ enjoy Vote . Comment . Share . Follow

1084 words ☺