Chapter 73 : graduation

*one month later*

Cassie's P.O.V :

Okay so today is Liam and Emma's big day ..... yeah their wedding is today ...... Liam invited me and I am getting ready ..... I put on the dress I had bought last week with Louis (picture bellow)

 I put on the dress I had bought last week with Louis (picture bellow)

Louis said that it looked nice on me so I did bring it .... after that I did my hair and just applied mascara and lipstick I then put on my sandals and took my clutch after I put in it my phone and my important stuff .... I was now finished . I went to my car and got in and started driving to the church .... I didn't want to go to the weeding because I know that I would cry .... I mean seeing the man you are in love with marrying another woman kills right ??? Well that is what exactly I am feeling and the weeding didn't even start yet ...... ugh .... I arrived and got out .... I saw Liam's family and the boy's family and some of their friends ..... the boys and Liam were in the room getting ready since the boys were Liam's groomsmen ..... There were some people I didn't recognise here so I guess they were Emma's family and friends .... I walked to Liam's family as we stood and talked ......

Liam's P.O.V :

I am so nervous , not because I am getting married while I am young but because I am marrying the wrong woman , I am marrying a girl whom I never wanted to marry her ..... I know I love her and all but Cassie somehow made me realise that Emma isn't the one for me ..... but maybe since now I will be a married man , maybe just maybe it will help me forget about Cassie ...... speaking of her ... I am so excited to see how she looks , I was pulled out of my thoughts when Louis said :

"let's go"

I nodded and took a deep breath ...... I hope that something will go wrong and the weeding will be canceled , that is all I have been hoping for .....

~
~
~

I walked outside and my eyes went to where my family were sitting knowing that Cassie would be sitting with them .... and there she is , she was sitting beside Ruth and Paddy , looking absolutely stunning .... Louis did tell me last week that she looked beautiful in the dress and since then I have been excited to see her in it and now I get to see it ..... wow ... I wanted to keep starting at her but unfortunately I had to look at Emma instead .... will you consider me crazy if I told you that I am imagining Cassie in Emma's wedding white dress ??? Oh my god she would look like an angel .....

~
~
~

It has been two hours and we are enjoying the place ..... me and Emma were dancing and I haven't seen Cassie for about two hours .... I saw her once and we talked but then she disappeared and I asked my parents if they have seen her but they said that she is no were to be found ..... now I am starting to get worried .....

Cassie's P.O.V :

I was standing with Liam's family when Liam came and said :

"Hey Cassie"

Cassie : "Hi Liam . Congratulations"

He hugged me and I hugged him back ..... he looked so hot in that suit ....

Liam : "thanks ... you look stunning by the way"

I blushed ... thanks god his parents didn't hear Liam and didn't see my red face even though they were standing next to us ..... they thought that we were hugging .....

Cassie : "thanks , you don't look bad yourself"

We pulled away so it doesn't look like something is going on ..... after he went I excused myself and went to the bathroom well that is where I have been for the past two hours ...... crying in the stall alone .....

~
~
~

So I didn't know how long I have been in here crying over Liam .... my phone ringed as I sniffed and tried to stop the tears from rolling down and took out my phone to see Harry calling :

"H-hello"

Harry : "where the hell are you ??? Are you fine ???"

Cassie : "I am in the bathroom Harry fixing my mascara and yes I am fine"

If only he knew .....

Harry : "thanks god but we haven't seen you in two hours , I know this place is crowded but not so crowed for us not to see you"

I laughed .

Cassie : "well it is dark Harry so it is hard to see me since I am wearing black and dark green ... I was out dude"

I tired my best to lie .... hope it works ...

Harry : "we thought you disappeared or left the weeding"

I laughed .

Cassie : "nah I am good .... where should I meet you ???"

Harry : "at the seats by the buffet"

I nodded even though he won't see me .

Cassie : "okay I will be there in a minute"

I hugged up and stood up from the stall and went out washing my face as the mascara was all over my face making me look like a monster .... I fixed it along with my lipstick and hair , then walked out .....

*one week later*

Okay so Liam and Emma were back from their honeymoon yesterday and today is my graduation , finally I am done from school . I put on my graduation dress and cap and went down , the boys clapped as I walked downstairs . I stood in the middle as Louis sad :

"Let's take pictures with Cassie"

One by one they started coming and taking pictures with me .

Liam : "Cassie can I try this on ??? I have always wanted to wear one but we left school soooo" 

I nodded .

Niall , Harry and Louis : "yeah us too"

I smiled and took it off and handed the dress and the cap to Liam ..... I was wearing a skirt and a blouse underneath it .... the boys took turns trying it and of course they were taking selfie and pictures .....

~
~
~

So I was now standing with the students on the stage ..... I was so nervous to do the speech because I don't like to talk in front of a group of people . The boys were sitting on the chairs filming ..... Suddenly the auditorium door opened to reveal the most unexpected people ......

My Aunt
Clara
David

I smiled big and did a little wave to them ..... they sat at the very end of the row of chairs ...... it was a great surprise , they don't tell me that they were coming to my graduation .......

~
~
~

So after I was called to receive my certificate , I did my speech , the boys , David , Clara and aunt May kept giving me thumbs up and encouraging me ... I was so thankful .... after that we threw out caps up high and at that moment everyone started cheering ...... finally , I am done with school ....... it is a day to be remembered ......

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's Note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1146 words