Chapter 64 : goodbye

Cassie's P.O.V :

After we ate , I looked at the time and it is 1 pm . Oh my god I have only 2 hours for the flight . I said :

"Guys I need to go and start packing"

Niall : "is it time already ???"

Cassie : "sadly"

They nodded . I took my things and said goodbye to the boys and crossed the road and went to the hotel . I had a towel around my shoulders since my clothes were wet from swimming and of course the hotel's A/C were on so it was freezing . I went to the elevators and when one came I got in . I was freezing and shivering . I got in my room and went to the bathroom . I took a shower and put on a white sleeveless shirt and a black skinny jeans and jean jacket (picture below)

 I took a shower and put on a white sleeveless shirt and a black skinny jeans and jean jacket (picture below)

It will be probably cold in London since we are in February so I must be prepared . After that I went to the bathroom and started drying my clothes with the hair dryer . My aunt taught me that if any piece of clothes is wet and I want it dry in minutes , I will have to use the hair dryer . I have tried that way many times and it always works so I am doing it again now . What I wore to the beach is wet and I can't just put them with the other clothes . They will become wet too so I have to dry them . I was now drying my shirt . I was done with the bra and the underwear . They were small so they are easy to dry . There was a knock on the door . I turned off the dryer and went to open the door . The boys stood there . Changed into some other clothes .

Zayn : "we came to ask if you need help"

Cassie : "yeah please"

They got in and I closed the door .

Cassie : "so yeah . Can you guys pack for me while I dry my clothes ???"

Liam : "dry your clothes ??? How is that possible ???"

Cassie : "I dry them with the hair dryer"

Harry : "wow that seems pretty smart . I will make sure to try it . Thanks"

I laughed and went to the bathroom . I left the door open and turned on the hair dryer . I could see the boys moving around the room carrying things to my suitcase . After some time Liam came and asked to take my place and I agreed . My head was starting to pain me from the sound of the hair dryer . I helped the boys packing my things . When it became 2 pm . I brought a plastic bags and placed the wet clothes in it . I know that , they were half dry but still I will need to wash them again when I go back home . I threw the plastic bag in the suitcase and zipped it . I did a last check up around the room to make sure that I didn't leave anything . I checked under the bed , the bathroom , the drawers , the wardrobe , on the bed , etc . I took my bag and threw in it my phone , headphone , my house keys , some tissues and my wallet . I am ready to leave . The boys helped me get my bag down to the van while I checked out . We got in the van . I told the boys not to come to the airport , we could have said our goodbyes from the hotel but they insisted so I gave in . We talked but unfortunately we reached the airport . We got out and got my bag out . We went inside . I did the passport check and the bag check too . We sat together until it was time for me to go . I stood up and hugged each one of them . I am gonna miss them especially Liam .

Niall : "why did you have to go ???"

Cassie : "I am sorry Niall . But hey I will see you guys in two weeks"

Louis : "but that's two weeks away"

They groaned making me laugh .

Cassie : "don't worry guys we can always chat and call , facetime or Skype . It is not the end"

They nodded . I hugged them .

Cassie : "bye guys . Take care and enjoy your shows"

The boys : "bye and take care you too . Have a save flight . We love you"

Cassie : "I love you too guys"

Liam : "text us once you land safely"

I nodded . I waved to them as they waved back . I went through the gates . I couldn't see them anymore ....... This is it , I must get ready for 22 hours flight and jettlaged and of course being bored since the boys aren't here ...... I just hope that after I go home and sleep I will be able to go to school . I have missed two days and I don't want to miss anymore .... I fasten my setbleat , I opened my phone and there was a massage from the boys :

Liam :

"Have a save slight . Love you "

Harry :

"Hope you will have a save flight .... missed you already 😭"

Louis :

"Someone is gonna be jettlaged today 😛 love ya 😘"

Niall :

"Save flight . Don't forget to massage us when you land 😊 love youuuu 😍"

Zayn :

"Take care and have a save flight . Love you 💕"

I smiled at their texts and put my phone on the flight mode . I took a deep breath ...... I am coming London .....

~
~
~

I have never been so bored in my life as I was today . This flight made me sick and jettlaged . All I did was sleep or read my book or play some games on my phone or listen to music or watch a couple of movies from the small TV screen in the seat in front of me . I was surprised that I didn't die of boredom .... I thought I was going to die because of it but I didn't . I exited the plane and while walking to the baggage claim . I opened my phone and opened mine and the boys group chat and sent :

"I am in London 🇬🇧"

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1013 words