Chapter 88 : ice cream

Cassie's P.O.V :

I walked back to Liam's car . Feeling happy . I opened the door and Liam was on his phone . He locked it and said :

"Hey"

Cassie : "hi"

Liam started the car and said :

"Let's go to eat somewhere and you can tell me what happened"

Cassie : "ok . I want to eat Chinese food"

Liam nodded .

Liam : "Cassie are you coming with me tomorrow to Australia ???"

Cassie : "I don't know Liam . David , Clara and my aunt are here in London and I want to take this opportunity and spend time with them before university starts"

Liam : "I understand"

Liam took my hand in his .

Liam : "c'mon sing me a song"

I looked at him like he is crazy or something and said :

"I can't sing . You sing me a song"

Liam : "you can sing Cass"

I shook my head .

Liam : "lets sing together . Okay ???"

I groaned .

Cassie : "no Liam"

I was wasting time becuase the Chinese restaurant was only a few blocks away .

Liam : "I see what you are doing there and I will play it safe but only this time"

He laughed the evil kind of laugh which made me laugh . I stopped laughed when we reach the restaurant and Liam started parking . We went down and we both switched on our friendship button . We entered the restaurant and sat down . Soon a male waiter came and took our orders . While the food was being prepared we made a little friendly chat which was me telling him what I did in the university today . After a while the food came and we ate . After Liam paid we went to his car . I got in and put on my seat belt as Liam started the car .....

~
~
~

Right now it is 8 pm and me and Liam are cuddling on the couch .

Liam : "lets play a game"

I nodded . Liam stood up and brought my laptop and said :

"Let's play some memory games on the Internet"

Cassie : "good idea"

I opened my laptop and searched for "memory games" on the Internet and then clicked on a site and different kinds of memory games appeared . First we tried a number memory game , which Liam won me in then we tried a card memory game and this time I won him .

~
~
~

After about two hours of memorising pictures , numbers and even letters . Our brains got tired and we decided that we have had enough of those memory games . I closed my laptop and said :

"All this games made me tired"

Liam : "me too . Let's eat something before going to sleep . Yeah ???"

I nodded and we both went to the kitchen .

Cassie : "what shall we eat ???"

I said scanning the cupboards . Liam opened the fridge and said :