Chapter 98 : sleepy

Cassie's P.O.V :

So after we ate breakfast , I went upstairs and showered in the guest's room bathroom . After I was done I put on one of Liam's hoddies and went back downstairs . He smiled once seeing me in his hoddie . Louis was gone by now and Niall was reading a magazine , Liam and Harry talking about something . I sat next to Niall and peeked my head to see what magazine is he reading . He was reading a food magazine . I laughed .

Cassie : "Niall ??? Really a food magazine ???"

Niall : "what ??? I am trying to find something new to cook . I love cooking so I am learning something new"

I nodded .

Cassie : "well then let me learn with you"

He smiled and put the magazine in between us to read . I then got an idea . I leaned in and put my hand between Niall's ear and my mouth and whispered :

"Let's do this meal on dinner tonight"

He nodded and we both high fived causing Liam and harry and to look at us .

Harry : "what is going on ???"

Cassie : "um nothing is going on"

Niall : "it is a surprise"

Cassie : "by the way guys is Louis gonna be here by dinner ???"

Liam : "um no . I got a massage from him a couple of minutes ago saying that he is going to stay there for a couple of days"

I nodded .

Harry : "I may do the same too . You know we are having a break for a couple of weeks and I want to spend time with my family"

I nodded understandly .....

Harry : "I will go pack becuase tomorrow moring I am leaving"

We nodded . Harry got up and went upstairs . I then decided that since I am sitting doing nothing I can help Harry pack .

Cassie : "Harry , do you need help packing ???"

Harry : "yeah please"

I nodded and got up and went upstairs with Harry . We got in his room . I sat on his bed and he said :

"I will give you the clothes to fold and put them in the laggage . Okay ???"

Cassie : "sure"

Harry nodded and went to his closet and pulled out a bunch of them and threw them on his bed . I took a piece and started folding it until he put his lagguage on the bed before I opened it and put things in it . He was putting other things in his bag like his laptop , his book and other things . Harry wanted to make a small talk and the topic was interesting to him ....

Harry : "so how are you coping with your feelings towards Liam ???"

Cassie : "fine"

Harry : "planning on telling him anytime soon ???"

Cassie : "um no"

Harry : "why ??? Still you aren't ready ???"

I nodded.

Cassie : "plus he doesn't love me back . I mean if he had any kind of feelings towards me he would have probably told me"

Harry : "maybe he isn't ready just like you"

Cassie : "I don't know"

Harry : "okay . So what are you planning on doing those next few days ???"