Chapter 33 : sharing with Cassie

Liam's P.O.V :

As Cassie and Zayn went upstairs , Louis said :

"guys we need to arrange the way we are gonna sleep"

We nodded and went up to the guest room . Zayn still wasn't asleep . I then said :

"Okay so two of us will sleep on the bed and one will sleep on the couch here and two will sleep on the floor"

As we were about to start discussing the sleeping places . There was a knock on the door .

Louis : "come in Cassie"

The door was opened and she walked in .

Cassie : "guys I forgot to tell you something"

Harry : "what ??? Is there ghosts here ???"

Cassie : "duh . No of course Harry but there is a spare room which I don't use , you can also sleep in it"

Niall : "cool . Is there a bed ???"

She nodded .

Niall : "so two will sleep in this room and other two will sleep in another room and then there will be one left who can sleep on the couch downstairs"

Cassie : "no . couches aren't comfortable , this person can come and share with me the bed . If it is okay for him"

As soon as I heard that . I silently prayed that I would be the one sleeping next to her . Wait but I have a girlfriend , it is okay . It is not like we are going to do something , it is just a sleeping . I was pulled out if my by Cassie saying :

"So I will leave you guys to discuss that while I will be waiting in my room"

We nodded and she walked away .

Louis :"so boys ???"

Harry : "I like this room , I will sleep here"

Niall : "I will sleep in the other room"

Louis : "I will also sleep here"

Zayn : "Liam ??? That room or share with Cassie ???"

Liam : "share with Cassie"

Zayn : "then that leaves me with Niall"

I was glad that my prayers were answered and the boys gave me smirks and I blushed . One thing was bothering me . What will her reaction be ??? Me and Louis went to her room , when we stood at her bedroom door , she was texting someone and laughing so hard . Maybe it is Clara her best friend ??? . Maybe .

Cassie's P.O.V :

After I got into my room , I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone to see a massage from David . David is my only guy good friend . Well before I met the boys , now he is one of my guy friend .

David :

"I got a surprise for you"

Cassie :

"Oh my god . I am excited"

David :

"You don't want to know ???"

Cassie :

"If you told me then it wouldn't be a surprise . Stupid"

David :

"Yeah right"

I laughed but my laughing got stopped by someone clearing his throat . I looked at the door to find Liam and Louis .