Chapter 66 : quite

Zayn's P.O.V :

After the group hug . We pulled apart .

Louis : "we will leave you to pack and we will be down"

I nodded as they went down , I slowly went out of the room and stood on tge first steop om the strair and heard them .

Liam : "what are we going to do now ??? We lost a dear member"

Cassie : "y-you guys need to u-understand that he wanted to do his thing"

It was breaking my heart to leave them but Cassie was right . I want to do my own thing .

Harry : "we understand . It is just that the fans will be heartbroken"

Cassie : "that is why you guys have to be strong . So they can also be strong"

Louis : "I don't think that we can go on as four pieces . I think we should break up"

I gasped . They can't .

Cassie : "no no no . This will be more heartbreaking for everyone . You guys and the fans need to be there for each other . We need to be strong again"

Niall : "so what do you think we should do ???"

Cassie : "as a fan and a best friend . You guys need to go back to the Philippines and do the show . You need to smile and laugh . To perform like nothing is wrong"

Liam : "but won't it seems like we aren't sad about Zayn leaving ???"

Cassie : "it will but it will more seem as you are strong . That you are here for the fans and of course , I am sure that the fans will try to cheer you up"

Niall : "thanks Cassie . You are so smart . Thanks for being here for us"

Cassie : "I am always here anytime"

I took a deep breath and went down .

Zayn : "Cassie's words are 100% correct . Every word . I am sure you guys are going to do great as a four pieces and hey it isn't the end . I am sure we can see each other from time to time"

They nodded . I hugged them all . For the rest of the night . We laughed and laughed . I tried to make them cry less and laugh more .......

Cassie's P.O.V :

So now me and the four boys were getting on the plane . It was 6 am . Yesterday Zayn and us tired to laugh and hangout for the last day together in a while . I don't know when we will be able to see him again but I am sure that we will meet one day . Anyways I wanted to join the boys in the next show because I know how hard it is for them and the pressure so I want to be there for them and to support them on their first ever four pieces show ...... the boys posted on facebook few hours ago about Zayn leaving and the fans flipped . Some of them understood and some of them hated Zayn . The boys assured the fans that they aren't going to break up and that they are excited for the next show through the Twitter .

~
~
~

For those past hours . We haven't done anything but sleep or listen to music or read a book or watch a movie from the screen in front of each one's seat . We haven't talked much and we haven't laughed at all . I guess we were all sad . Every time I look at the boys , I see no smile or no laugh . We weren't used to not having Zayn around us . I sighed and looked out of the window to see that we landed . We exited the plan and went to the van . The boys didn't want to wake in the airport so they called the van and told them . When we exited the airport . I didn't see many fans . It was 8 am but I guess many fans were at home crying . The ride to the hotel was silent too . We checked in and this time I am sharing the suite room with the boys . We threw the bags at the door . Paul said that we have about two hours free before the boys should start rehearsaling . Especially now that they will start rehearsaling Zayn's parts . We decided to sleep since we were jetlagged . I got in one of the rooms and jumped on the hotel comfy , big , white , cold and soft bed and closed my eyes ......

~
~
~

I woke up to Niall waking me up

Niall : "time to get ready"

I nodded and got up . I took a fast shower then threw on something comfy . I went down and we got in the van . We reached the arena with not a word spoken . This is driving me insane . It is like we aren't talking anymore to each other or it is like someone click on the "mute" button so now we are quite . We went out and then I sat on a chair and watched as the boys did the rehearsals . I love this part because they were talking with each other discussing who will sing which Zayn part . Of course they did talk to me too to take my opinion or to ask me something . I am just glad that we are talking again . Maybe we will talk only during work time ??? Oh my gosh . No . I will just wait and see . If after the show they are still quite then I will have to sit and serious talk with them . Who knows , maybe after the show . They will be a little better . Anyways the rehearsaling hours passed really fast and it was now the time for the Show . A lot of nervousness was in the room . Whether it was me , the boys , or the crew . It was awkward silence , some were running their hand through their hair , some with tapping their legs , some were wandering around the room and some were biting their nails . I mean it is the first show as four boys not five . What if the world didn't like it ??? ....... we will find out in a couple of hours .......

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1003 words ☺