Chapter 86 : new surprises

Cassie's P.O.V :

So for the past hour me and Liam have been cuddling . I looked at Liam and said :

"Liam does the boys know that you are here ???"

Liam : "no no of course"

Cassie : "then they must be worried"

Liam : "I know , I told the boys that I am staying with my parents and I told my parents that I am staying with the boys"

We both laughed .

Cassie : "Liam you don't have to stay you know . I don't want to put you in trouble"

Liam : "nah it is okay"

Cassie : "so why did you come in the first place ???"

Liam : "what I can't spend time alone with my girlfriend on her birthday ?!"

I kissed him on his check .

Liam : "so what do you want to do ???"

Cassie : "I want to continue opening the gifts"

Liam nodded . We both got up and went to the gift's table . I started opening different gifts . After about half an hour of unboxing and unwrapping gifts , there was only two gifts left . I looked at them and decided to open the bigger one . It wasn't a big gift but it was bigger than the other one . I saw Liam smirking out of the corner of my eyes and I knew that this is his gift . It had a pink and white wrap . I opened it and found a brand new IPhone 6 in colour rose gold . The moment I saw the box , I jumped and screamed . Liam stood there laughing at my reaction but honestly I don't care . I GOT AN IPHONE 6 ROSE GOLD !!! I ran to him and jumped on him making us fall back .

Cassie : "OH MY GOD THANK SOOOOOOO MUCH LIAM"

Liam : "where is my thank you kiss ???"

I laughed and leaned down till there was no space between us . After the kiss , we got up and I looked at the iPhone again and screamed for the last time .

Liam : "are you going to move on and open the last gift or no ???"

Cassie : "I will not move on from this but yeah I will open the last one"

I took the last gift which was an envelope . I hoped that whatever is written in it is something good . I opened it and found that it is a letter from Cambridge University , I started reading what is written :

"Dear Ms.Walker :

We are happy to have you study at our university . We asked your school about your behavior and your level of studies because as you know we don't just take any student and we got some amazing comments which made us accept your request of studying at our campus . We are so glad to have a student like you and we hope that you will be comfortable with us . You can come tomorrow at any time from 8 am to 2 pm to have a tour around and to tell you about our do's and don't's oh and happy 18th birthday :)

Please don't be shy to contact us
Www.Cambridge.org
+22567852268

Principle
Mr . Adam"

I was literally screaming on the inside . I squealed and jumped off the ground .

Liam : "so what is written there that made you this happy ???"

For a moment I totally forgot that Liam is here . I looked at him and handed him the letter , still unable to speak . Liam read the litter a smile forming on his lips . After he finished he put the litter on the table and came closer to me , wrapped his arms around my waist and looked in my eyes and said :

"I am so happy for you Cassie"

I smiled .

Cassie : "thanks Liam"

Liam : "so I am coming with you tomorrow"

Cassie : "you dont have to Liam"

Liam : "no I should . I want to be with you in this"

I nodded . He leaned in soon his lips touched mine . Our lips moved in sync . Soon I pulled away , both of us panting .

Cassie : "thank you Liam"

Liam : "for what ???"

Cassie : "I don't know . I just feel like I should thank you . Maybe because of the gift , or because of what you confessed today , or for making my birthday the best birthday or because of the fact that you are standing by my side"

Liam : "well there is absolutely no need to thank me , I am just trying to make you happy"

Cassie : "well thanks for that too"

We both laughed .

Liam : "c'mon let's get you to bed . You have an exciting day tomorrow"

I nodded and we closed the lights and went upstairs . I changed into my pjs in the bathroom and Liam changed in my room . After we were done . We both brushed our teeth together . After that he pushed me outside the bathroom so he could use the toilet . I laughed and went to the hallway bathroom . After I was done , I went back to my room and Liam was already in bed . I then decided to tease him .

Cassie : "are you going to sleep with me in the same bed ???"

Liam : "so ??? We used to sleep beside each other on one bed when we were best friends now that we are together we can't ???"

I walked to the bed and climed on it . I gave him a peck on his lips and said :

"I am was just kidding Li . You can sleep here"

Once I got under the covers I was pulled into Liam's chest . He wrapped his arms around my waist , I on the other hand snuggled into him more . I was about to tell him good night when he spoke firstly :

"For the last time today , happy birthday babe and good night . I love you"

I smiled and said :

"Thanks Li Li . Good night and I love you too"

He then kissed my neck which made butterflies urupt and I was going to let out a moan but I kept it inside ..... how does he have this effect on me ??? Tomorrow will be a great day , a new adventure will start tomorrow . I just hope that I won't be so nervous that I may screw up .... Well this was the last thing I remember before falling asleep .....

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

1028 words