chapter 107 : He knows it yet he suggests it

Cassie's P.O.V :

So after we spend about half an hour on the swing set , Liam gave me a piggy back ride back to the tree , Liam sat down and I sat beside him and we started eating the sandwiches he made . After that we walked for a little around the park till we decided that we should probably head back home . I helped him in carrying the things even though he protested , we walked back to the house and got in , we went straight to the kitchen and put the things back in it's places and head upstairs , I got in the guest room and Liam followed and closed the door behind him . He came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands found their way to the back of his neck . I looked in his eyes as he did the same .

Cassie : "thanks for tonight babe"

Liam : "no need to thank me darling"

He then leaned in and put his lips on mine , our lips moved in a sync , we shared a slow kiss , I needn't to say that fireworks erupted once his lips touched mine and butterflies came alive in my stomach . After the kiss he went out of the guest's room , he waved to me as I waved back . We both closed the doors at the same time . I walked back to the bed with a huge smile on my face . I got on the bed and closed the lights and checked my phone for the time and found that it was three in the morning , I shook my head and charged my phone and slept with a smile on my face ...... 

~
~
~

I woke up and checked the time to find it 9 am . I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom , after doing my business and brushing my teeth , I went down and went into the kitchen . In the kitchen I found Geoff and Liam .

Cassie : "good morning"

They both said in unison :

"good morning"

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat on the chair .

Geoff : "so do you have any idea what we can do today ???"

I swallowed my coffee and shook my head .

Liam : "we can go to the beach"

Geoff : "I am okay with the idea , how about you Cass ???"

I nodded my head . I mentally wanted to murder Liam because he knows well that I hate going to beaches because I don't like wearing bikinis as I feel insecure about my body and it is the only reason why I don't own a bikini till now . I prayed to god that any of the others would refuse and will make an excuse because the last thing I wanna do is go to the beach . After about ten minutes Geoff excused himself and left me and Liam alone . Liam stood up and came to me and gave me a kiss on my check . I turned away from him and continued sipping my coffee .

Liam : "what is wrong babe ???"

Cassie : "nothing"

Liam : "is it because I suggested going to the beach ???"

I didn't say anything , he knew it yet he suggested it ..... ugh . Liam left me and went to god knows where . I put my cup in the sink and went upstairs to shower , after I was done , I put on something comfy and went downstairs once again but this time I went to the living  room instead of the kitchen , I found that everyone was down here . I sat down on the couch as I exchanged some good mornings with the others . Liam then said :

"guys why don't you have a girls days while me and dad will have a guys day"

Geoff looked at him and said :

"didn't you suggest going to the beach half an hour ago ???"

Liam : "I did but I don't feel like going to the beach today maybe another day"

Geoff nodded and looked us the girls and said :

"so a girls day is it ???"

We all nodded , we then went up and separated into our rooms . I decided to put on something simple so I put on a t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans . I put my hair in a ponytail and sprayed some perfume and put on my sandals and went down . I sat down no one was down here so I  took out my phone and saw that I have got a couple of massages from the boys asking how I was doing and how the weekend at Liam's parents going , I replied to the massages and then checked my twitter and then I was about to check my Instagram but the girls came down screaming :

"LET'S GO"

I laughed and locked my phone before standing up and walking to the front door with them . Geoff came down and said :

"you were going without telling us goodbye ??? shame on you"

He laughed and Liam followed him downstairs , the room was filled with laughter from everyone . After we calmed down we told them a goodbye , Liam gave me a hug and whispered :

"Bye babe I will miss you"

I whispered back :

"I will miss you too bye"

I gave him a kiss on his check before exiting the house and we went to Karen's car and Karen got in the driver's seat while Emma got in the passenger's seat and then me , Ruth and Nicola got in the back seat . Karen turned on the radio and we all started singing to some of the songs that came on the radio while Karen was driving to the shopping mall . We sang and laughed and after about an hour and being struck a couple of times in traffic jams we finally arrived at the shopping mall . Karen parked the car and then we exited it and walked inside to mall , hopefully we will have a girls day without being papped or attacked by fans  ...... let the girls day begin .....

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1000 Words