Chapter 91 : meeting up with Zayn

Cassie's P.O.V :

Today I woke up at 9 am . I got up and went to have a shower then changed into something comfy . I then went down and didn't fine the boys . Poor boys they must be tired that they are sleeping till now . I sat on the couch and opened my phone . First I saw a massage from Zayn saying :

"Hey Cass . Are you free anytime today becuase we haven't hung out in a whike and I missed you so ???"

I smiled and texted back :

"Well I am free now . They boys came yesterday from Australia and they were jetlagged so they are sleeping till now and I am kind of bored"

I got an instant reply from Zayn . Cool I love those kind of people.

"Cool so Starbucks that is beside the park in 15 minutes ???"

I typed back :

"Okay . See you 👍😉"

I locked my phone and went up to my room . I put on a pair of blue ripped jeans and an off shoulder grey t-shirt . I combed my hair and put on some accessories and sprayed some perfume . I didn't want to take a bag , I wanted to walk freely without carrying or catching a bag . So I put some money in my pocket and my headphones and my phone in the other pocket and took a piece of paper and wrote on it :

"Hi boys . I am out to meet up with Zayn and I will be back soon . Bye"

I went down and stick it to the fridge . I then put on a black converse . I went out and decided to walk there . It was only a 10 minutes walk . I know I won't be there on time becuase I got ready in 10 minutes and it will take me another 10 minutes to go to starbucks and we are supposed to meet in 15 minutes but guess what ??? It's Zayn Malik we are talking about here . He is always late so I bet that even when I will be 5 minutes late . He will still not be there . Soon I reached Starbucks and went in to find Zayn sipping on his coffee . I raised my eyebrow as I walked to him . I sat down .

Cassie : "isn't it a bit odd to see you on time ???"

Zayn laughed .

Zayn : "well I am here from an hour ago"

I nodded .

Zayn : "so what will you order ???"

Cassie : "nah thanks I am good"

Zayn : "nope . I insist"

I gave up .

Cassie : "ok I will take an iced chocolate frappuccino"

Zayn nodded and got up . I know it is moring and I should probably have coffee but still I decided on an iced chocolate frappuccino becuase I love it and who cares . Zayn returned back after a few minutes with a tray on it my drink and two muffins . He sat down .

Zayn : "I bought us muffins because they were irresistible looking at them from behind the glass and not buying them"

I laughed .

Cassie : "thanks Zayn"

We made a small talk as we were eating and drinking . After we were done . We went out and Zayn said :

"Let's have a walk in the park"

I nodded . We linked arms and crossed the road and then went through the parks gate . We walked around talking about what happened in one another's life . Of course I didn't tell him about me and Liam but I told him that I was accepted at Cambridge University which he congratulated me on . At about 11 am Zayn had to go to do some work in the studio , so we said our goodbyes and I went home . I unlocked the door and got in . I heard a sound coming from the kitchen . I went to the kitchen to find Liam standing there cooking . He was in his boxers . I smiled and went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist .

Liam : "finally you have came"

Cassie : "yup"

I said popping the "p" .

Liam : "so where have you been ma'am ???"

Cassie : "I went to meet up with Zayn at starbucks and then we walled a little in the park"

Liam looked at me and pouted :

"You went to Starbucks and didn't tell me let alone buy me a drink ??? I am sad now"

I kept a straight face trying not to laugh . He went out of the kitchen still pouting and pretended not to talk to me . I then said :

"How about I take you to starbucks today at night ???"

Liam : "Is that a date ???"

I widened my eyes .

Cassie : "shh Liam perhaps the boys can hear us"

Liam : "oops sorry . Anyways is it a date ???"

He whispered the last part . I rolled my eyes and nodded .

Cassie : "okay Liam it will be a date"

He smiled and came forward and said :

"Thank you babe"

He gave me a kiss on my check before going back to the kitchen and continued cooking breakfast . After a minute the three boys came down . That only made me wonder if they heard mine and Liam's conversation . Well I hope not . We said our good mornings and I helped Liam prepare breakfast .

Caasie : "I won't eat Liam"

Liam nodded .

Niall : "um why Cassie? ??"

Liam : "becuase this lady was out with Zayn this morning and they ate at Starbucks and then walked around in the park"

Harry : "and how is Zayn ???"

Cassie : "he is fine and he told me to send you guys his regards"

Niall : "tell him that we need to meet up soon"

Cassie : "okay . Will do"

Louis : "did he ask about us ???"

Cassie: "yes he did . Actually more than one time"

They nodded smiling .

Liam : "okay stop this conversation before I start crying and let's eat"

We all nodded and the boys started eating while I sat on the counter top and played on my phone while we made a small talk . After we were done . We sat on the couches and watched a movie . Well it wasn't exactly a movie . But a couple of movies ......

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1013 words