Chapter 57 : you finally agreed

Cassie's P.O.V :

Today is 7 February . Today is the day that the boys are staring their new tour "on the road again tour" . It is staying in Sydney ; Australia . I wish I could go but I have school . The boys tried to convince me to go just for tonight's concert .

Liam : "c'mon Cassie . Just today . You can take the next flight after the concert if you want"

Cassie : "I can't . Even If I agreed , I still need to pack and the flight is just two hours away"

Niall : "don't worry . We will help you"

Louis : "please we need someone to support us"

I sighed and nodded . I mean they have been trying since the last week plus who would say no to a one direction concert ..... They are screamed and jumped off the couches and group hugged me ....

Cassie : "uh guys let's uh pack"

They pulled away and ran upstairs . I shook my head and went upstairs I entered the room to see everything is on the floor and the boys running around the room throwing random things in my suitcase . How did they know the suitcase place . ??? I tried to mare them stop but no one listened . It was already 8 am . I still need to pack and get ready . Gosh . I must stop them . I then shouted at the top of my lungs :

"STOP"

They stopped in their tracks holding things that they were going to put in my suitcase .

Cassie : "guys I don't need all of this"

I said pointing to the suitcase full of unnecessary things . I went to Louis and took the makeup that he was holding out of his hands .

Cassie : "I don't wear make up Louis so I don't need it"

I then walked to Liam who was searching in my undergarments drawer .

Cassie : "what are you exactly doing Liam ???"

I closed the drawer as I blushed .

Liam : "trying to find a bikini"

Cassie : "c'mon Liam you know I don't like them"

I then went to Harry who was holding a pajama shorts .

Cassie : "just because I don't have outing shorts doesn't mean that I will go out with a pajama short Harry"

I then went to Niall who had high heels in his hand .

Cassie : "I won't need this Nialler"

And lastly I went to Zayn who was holding a dress .

Cassie : "I am not taking this Zayn"

Louis : "but girls do that . They take a lot of things"

Cassie : "well I am not like most of those girls . I am kinda different"

They sat on the bed while I put back the suitcase under the bed after emptying it of course and took out a small carry on bag . I then started putting outgoing outfits and two night pajamas . A couple of bras and underwears , some ribbons and hair clips , some shoes . The comb and the phone charger will be in the bag after I finish getting ready .

Cassie : "I need to get ready can you please go out ???"

They nodded and went out closing the door behind them . Now I need to find something comfortable . Maybe a jumpsuit/avarol ??? Yeah . I went to the closest and took out a black sleeveless jumpsuit/avarol (picture bellow)

 I went to the closest and took out a black sleeveless jumpsuit/avarol (picture bellow)

I put it on and left my hair over my shoulders . I then put on my sandals and put the comb , charger and the power bank in the bag I looked at the time asand it was 9:30 am wow . I took my bag and went downstairs .

Louis : "ready ???"

I nodded and the boys started taking their bags out . Liam came and took my bag from me .

Liam : "you look beautiful by the way"

I blushed .

Cassie : "thanks Liam"

Jesus Liam . Can you please stop acting like a gentleman and saying sweet things . He is killing me .

Liam's P.O.V :

Cassie came down wearing an amazing outfit ... she looks so good in the black . We stood up .

Louis : "ready ???"

She nodded .

We then took our bags as I took hers too . She thanked me as we went to the car outside . We sat in the van . Cassie was in between Harry and Louis .

Cassie : "guys how long is the flight ???"

Niall : "22 hours"

She gasped making me giggle she is so cute . Ugh .

Cassie : "twenty what ??? Louis did I hear that correct ???"

He nodded making me laugh more .

Zayn : "don't worry we are going to take a stopover in Dubai"

Cassie : "oh my god Dubai . I heard it is an amazing country . How long Is it from here to Dubai ???"

Liam : "we heard that too and we are excited to go there and do a concert in April and the flight will take 7 hours"

Cassie : "I am definitely coming with you guys when you go to Dubai"

We nodded . Soon we were at the airport . There wasn't fans or paps and it made me relax . It could have been hard especially that Cassie is here . We don't want any bad thing to happen to her . We went out and took out bags . Cassie started walking beside me and Niall .

Liam : "hello there . Whatsup ???"

Cassie : "hello and I am afraid"

Liam : "why there isn't fans or paps"

Cassie : "last time I was in an airport I got lost and I am afraid that it would happen again"

Awww isn't she cute ??? No ??? Is it just me ??? Ok then .....

Liam : "don't worry . You aren't going to get lost . Just hold my hand and you will be okay"

She nodded and held my hand . We held hands as we walked through the airport . Don't worry in a friendly way . Even though I had the urge to intertwine my hand with her and interlace my fingers with her but unfortunately I can't ..... I was pulled away from my thoughts by screaming which means that paps and fans are here . I tightened my grip on Cassie's hand but not so much so that I wouldn't hurt her . After sometime we were getting on the private jet . We are all gonna be jetlagged by the end of the flight .....

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1017 words ☺