Chapter 67 : you did great

Cassie's P.O.V :

The concert is now over and I walked backstage . Some times during the concert one of the boys would hesitate and I would give them a thumb up . I was now backstage and soon the boys came . They ran to me and I hugged them . I didn't care about the four sweaty boys that are hugging me right now because honstly I was sweaty myself . After the hug I said :

"You guys did great"

Louis : "really ??? Or are you just saying this"

Cassie : "why would I lie to you ???"

Louis : "just to make us feel good"

I shook my head .

Cassie : "really Louis . You guys did great"

They smiled . I said goodbyes to them as they went to meet the fans backstage and I sat on the couch as I opened my phone and checked the people's opinions about the show tonight . When the boys came back . We went out to have dinner . We ate at a restaurant and when we finished . We went back to the hotel . I was flying back tomorrow morning . We got in the suite room and I went to the room I will staying at while the others went to other rooms . I took a shower and changed in my pajama which consists of a white sleeveless shirt and a red flannel pants (picture bellow)

 I took a shower and changed in my pajama which consists of a white sleeveless shirt and a red flannel pants (picture bellow)

I put my hair in a bun and got on the hotel bed before setting the alarm on 8 am and charging it .... I closed the light and kept the lamp that was beside the room door open .......

~
~
~

Ugh . I turned in bed and sighed . I didn't get any sleep ..... I was thinking about Zayn and One Direction , my school and future and of course Liam ..... I took my phone from the bedside table and clicked on the home button , the brightness of the phone made my eyes close immediately , after few seconds I opened them and fast reduced the brightness but still it made my eyes squint . Anyways I checked the time and it was 2 am . I sat upright and opened the lamp on the bedside table . I need some fresh air . I then got up and put on my flipflop and took my phone and key card and slowly opened my room door . I tip-toed to the front door and opened it . Of course I was again blind by they corridor's light . I closed the door slowly and went to the elevators . I pressed the upward arrow . When one of the elevators came . I clicked on the 30th floor . After I reached it . I went to the stair case and climed the only one floor left which was the roof top of the hotel . Earlier this morning when me and the boys were in the lobby I saw a paper on the desk that says that the roof top is always open for anyone who would like to go . Don't worry of course there were cameras here and there for any accident . I opened the door and wow . I breathed in and closed my eyes . I walked to the side and sat down , I could see the whole city lights from here and it was beautiful . I took out my phone and carefully took a picture . I put my phone back down and looked back to find a man sitting at the other end of the roof ..... I can tell that he looks like Liam . I mean the same back , the same hair ..... I just couldn't see the face because he was giving me his back . I then saw a phone beside him . I smirked . I have an idea but it might not end up well . I will call Liam and if this guy's phone started peeping then it is Liam , if not them I will be into trouble because I might wake Liam up but I will just try it and hope for the best . I took out my phone and dialed Liam's number . I kept looking at the phone in distance and soon it started ringing making Liam jump in surprise . He picked it up .

Liam : "Cassie ???"

Cassie : "yeah . It is me"

Liam : "why are you awake till now ??? Something is wrong ???"

Cassie : "nope . Just turn around"

Liam : "what ???"

Cassie : "I said just turn around"

He turned around and widened his eyes . I hung up and went over to him .

Liam : "what ??? How ???"

I laughed .

Cassie : "do you mind if I sit with you ???"

Liam : "no not at all"

I sat next to him .

Liam : "so are you going to leave me confused or are you going to give me some explanations ???"

Cassie : "as you want"

Liam : "some explainations"

I nodded .

Cassie : "I just couldn't sleep and I earlier saw the paper about the roof so I decided to check out this place"

Liam : "but that is dangerous , what could happen if you fell or something ???"

Cassie : "don't worry about me . I am okay . What about you ??? Why are you wake till now"

Liam : "I couldn't sleep too"

Cassie : "and why is that ???"

Liam : "thinking about things , you too ???"

I nodded .

Liam : "you know when I was small , I used to wait until all my family sleep then I would go to the roof and sit there just looking at the stars"

Cassie : "the roof is always a good place to go to when you want to be out of the world . I used to do the same and the amazing thing is that you can never get bored here . It is a magical place"

Liam : "yeah . I don't like the idea that some people has about the roof , that it is just a dangerous part of the house or bulinging and you can never do a thing here while in fact it can be better that the most expensive place in the world"

I nodded .

Liam : "do you want to talk about what we're you thinking about ???"

Cassie : "sure . I have no problems .... um so yeah I was first thinking about Zayn and you guys"

Liam : "It was one of the things I was thinking about it to . But you know that we have to move on ...... This is life .. you can't just stop and over think about something that happened. .... This way you will miss a lot of things and opportunities"

Cassie : "I know but it is just that I miss him"

Liam : "we all missed him . Me , the boys , the crew and the fans but we gotta stay strong and who knows maybe one day we can all meet again"

I nodded as he wrapped an arm around me .....

Liam : "that was all you were thinking off ???"

Cassie : "nope . One more thing"

Liam : "what is it ???"

Cassie : "about my future"

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1129 words