Chapter 58 : playing with his fingers

Cassie's P.O.V :

We were now in the middle of the flight . We were one hour away from our stopover place which is Dubai . Me and Liam were sitting next to each other , Harry and Louis and on the last seat were Zayn and Niall . We all talked and laughed but that was before Zayn sleeping , Louis and Niall making their own conversation and Harry on his phone which left me and Liam all alone . Yay . What should I say ??? I am not good at starting conversations . Great Cassie just great . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam talking .

Cassie : "pardon me ???"

Liam : "I was saying can you tell me how you got lost in the airport"

Cassie : "sure . So it happened last August when I was on my way to London since it was my first time to fly and no one was with me . I asked the security man for the British airway line and he told me where it was . I stood in the line and after I got my bags checked I followed a couple of people who were standing with me in the line earlier . After I was done with the passport check . I lost track of those people and I was left alone to search for my gate . I asked another security man the way to gate 12B and he told me to go from the right side after about 10 minutes of walking in the right side , I didn't find it so I had to ask another security man whom told me that it was in the opposite direction . I was mentally face palming myself . I went in the opposite direction but found nothing . The intercom then announced that it was the last call for my flight . I realised that I was officially lost but then I saw one of those taxi cars and I stopped one and asked him to take me to gate 12B and he did . I thanked him and ran to the door and got my ticket checked for the last time before boarding the plane and I was thinking "what am I going to do when I arrive London it is a foreign place to me . I don't wanna get lost in this big country" but thankfully when I arrived . I followed some people that were with me in the plane and this time I made sure not to loose track of them"

Liam : "oh my god . I remember when me and the boys flew for the first time too , we were gonna get lost but our managers kept a good eye on us"

We talked then until we landed in Dubai . We got off and went to the stopover area . We then walked a little around the airport and seriously it was HUGE . We didn't even walk through half of it and we were already tired . After we drunk our Starbucks we boarded the plane that is taking us to Sydney . We sat in the arrangements .

Cassie : "how long is the flight ???"

Louis : "13 hours"

I sighed and nodded . Well I should be prepared for a huge jet lagged by the end of the flight . I talked with the boys for some hours until I felt like I was sleeping ......

Liam's P.O.V :

Cassie slept on my arm and I will have to admit that it was cute . I don't blame her for sleeping though . She has never been in such a long flight so she must be tired .

Niall : "shhh we don't to wake her up , she seems tired"

We all nodded and then we ended the conversation and everyone got into their own world . I played some games on my phone but I eventually got bored . I then went to twitter and after about half an hour I got bored . I then started watching a film from the small tv screen in the seat in front of me . After it was done I didn't know what to do I mean only 5 hours had passed from 13 hours which means that I still have 8 hours to waste . Jesus . All the boys were asleep by now . What should I do ??? I hate boredom , I mean who doesn't hate boredom ??? I then sat and listened to some music . After some time I got bored and decided to sleep .

Cassie's P.O.V :

I woke up to find all of the boys were sleeping . I could feel that Liam is lying his head on mine . He is sleeping . I wanted to move my head but I didn't want to wake Liam up either . I stayed for some time then I moved my head and his head fell to my shoulder . His hand was resting on my thigh and I had the urge to take his hand in mine . Maybe I can do it ??? I mean he is sleeping , the boys are sleeping and no one can see me . Maybe I can just pay with his fingers ??? Yeah maybe . I then started gently playing with his fingers . If you asked me it is the best thing to do when you are bored . Really . His fingers are so fascinating . After about two hours or so . He removed his head from my shoulders and opened his eyes .

Liam : "I am sorry Cassie . I didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder . Your shoulder probably hurts you now"

Cassie : "shhh Liam . Don't worry about it and who said that my shoulder is hurting me ??? Plus you let me sleep on your shoulder so I also let you sleep on my shoulder"

Liam : "oh by the way I liked the way you played with my fingers"

Cassie : "you felt ??? Thank you anyway"

I blushed . He liked it . He liked it . HE FUCKING LIKED IT ..... We sat and talked some more until the boys were up and we talked together and laughed . Time passed fast and before I knew it we were landing in Australia ..... LET'S GO SYDNEY .....

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

GUYS I AM SORRY A LOT O YOU ASKED IF I UPDATED THEN DELETED THE CHAPTER AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS CONFUSION , I WAS MEANT TO TAP ON THE "SAVE AS DRAFT" BUT MY FINGERS TAPPED THE "PUBLISH" . I AM SORRY ....

1043 words