Chapter 30 : what happened in the last 3 months

*after 3 months*

Cassie's P.O.V :

It is December . To be more specific it is 22nd of December . It was snowing here in London . Louis' birthday was in 2 days and Christmas is in 3 days and new year is in 2 weeks . I will just sum up what happened in those months . At school , I haven't made any friends and to make it worse , I am being bullied for being "the nerd" . Teenagers are so hard these days . They don't study yet they want to have A+ in every subject . Any student who study hard will be called as "nerd" or that they aren't "cool" kids . Just how the song "cool kids" says . If you listened to it , it will describe the whole situation . I don't care about the friends or the bullying . I have a dream that I want to achieve . I won't lie that sometimes I do cry before sleeping or when I go back home . I just wish I can have someone to stay with me . Sometimes I also cry because of the subjects . You know that feelings you get when studying gets hard and you feel like throwing the books and just giving up on school and cry ??? This is what sometimes I feel but I keep reminding myself that I want to achieve my dream . Which is to be a pharmacist . I hope I will achieve it but as you know not everything we want we can get . Some things are unexpected and some are expected so let's just hope and wait . Now about the boys . As everyone knows . Niall's 21st birthday was 3 months back . The boys left for America 10 days before Niall's birthday . Niall did a party in Las Vegas which of course I couldn't go to . He tried to convince me thousands of time to go and he even said that he would pay for the flight but I didn't want to because of two reasons . First because I hate parties so much and the thought of alcohol makes me wanna throw up and second reason is because I was having tests at the school . So I didn't go . But I send him a lot of massages wishing him a happy birthday . I have gotten close to all the boys . We would massage , Skype and sometime call each other . I was happy that one of my dream came true . I even made a new twitter and instagram account . They weren't like my other accounts . Those old accounts were for the fangirl me but those accounts were public . The boys would tweet me and they even followed me along with some fans . I kept my Twitter and instagram fan account secret from the boys and from the fans . Oh and I also realized something . Something that I never expected . Something that Clara told me from the beginning but I didn't believe her . Something that made me feel happy yet broke my heart .

I was in love with Liam .

I have realized that everyday I miss him and I love him even more . If I saw a picture of him , a smile would be on my lips . Whenever I would see a picture of him and Emma , I would feel like crying and my heart break but then again , I tell myself that if he is happy then I am happy . I just want him to be happy , I don't care about my feelings anymore .

Liam's P.O.V :

Today is 22nd of December . Me and the boys are now on the jet on our way back to London . We are having a Christmas break . These past 3 months were fine . Me and the boys enjoyed our USA concerts . We also enjoyed Niall's birthday party but what we all wished was if Cassie was there . Niall tried to convince her but she refused and she said that she was having tests going on so we just have her what she needed which was leave her to study . Emma came to most of our concerts . We are now closer to Cassie than when we first met . Yeah so in the past few months I have figured out something .

I am in love with Cassie

But the problem is that , I don't feel the same feelings for Emma that I used to feel . Sure I still love her but I feel like I love Cassie more . Is that even possible ??? . I don't feel like Emma is my girlfriend anymore . If anything , I feel Cassie is . Also in these past months , I haven't been eating a lot , playing and goofing around like I used to . Everyone has noticed and my answer was always the same :

"I am fine , just tired"

Cassie was always saying that I am lying and that there was something but I can't just go and tell her :

"yeah Cassie . You are right , I am not fine know why ??? Because I love you"

no no no it doesn't work like this . I have been losing weight and the bags under my eyes from lake of sleeping is visible . To make a long story short .

I am not okay , Physically and mentally .

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone tapping my shoulder . I turned and found Zayn .

Zayn : "Liam . We landed"

I smiled at him and stood up . I took my carry on bag and we exited the jet . It was a cloudy Monday here in London . It was 10 AM . We went to take our bags . Cassie said that she would wait for us . I missed her . I just want to hug her and hold her in my arms . I wonder if she feels the same way about me . If she feel then how are we going to be together ??? Should we sneak behind everyone's back ??? But it will be hard plus I can't cheat on Emma . Maybe it will be better if Cassie didn't love me back ??? Maybe it will be good ??? . Ugh it is so complicated . I was pulled out of my thoughts again when I pumped into someone .

Liam : "I am sorry"

Person : "it is okay"

I sighed and walked with the boys to the departure lounge . We spotted Cassie and oh my god . I didn't realise how much I missed her till now . We all ran to her .

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

GUYS MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND STARTED WRITING A TEEN FICTION AND A FANFICTION . CAN YOU GO AND CHECK THEM OUT . PLZ IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH .

waIIfI0wer

1084 words ☺