Chapter 93 : mad

Cassie's P.O.V :

I felt the boys jumping on the bed . I groaned and put a pillow on my face to try and somehow reduce the noise . I turned around but I hit a hard body . I groaned gain and opened my eyes to see Liam also had a pillow on his head . At first I questioned myself why is Liam sleeping here but then I remembered the events of yesterday and how he insisted to sleep beside me . We both looked up at the same time as we saw Harry , Louis and Niall all the ones causing this whole noise and they are also jumping . They stopped as we glared at them .

Louis : "so you two went to starbucks and to the park yesterday"

We both looked at each other with widened eyes . How did they know ??? Were they watching us ???

Liam : "how did you know ???"

Niall : "your photos are all over the internet"

Once I heard this I grabbed my phone and opened twitter . I went to a random 1D update account and saw many photos of us with the caption :

"Liam with a friend yeterday"

I went to another update account and saw a tweet :

"Liam was yesterday with a friend in London"

Some other accounts didn't mention the word "friend" but instead they mentioned "Cassie" . I wasn't surprised to see that some fans knew my name . Actually it was okay because me and the boys would sometimes tweet each other things or even post pictures on other social medias like instagram which had my name in the username too . Liam has now joined me while I was watching our photos . I tried so hard to fight back the smile that wanted to appear on my face whenever I saw a picture of us and remembered what we were talking about at this moment yesterday . I am also quite surprised to see those amount of pictures when I saw no paparazzi yesterday . They must be very good at hiding and also snapping HD pictures at the same time . It must be a tough job to do . Luckily there wasn't any picture of us at the park yesterday because it was dark and if the paparazzi needed a good snap to get money from then they should have opened the flash but I am sure they didn't want to be seen so they just left with the couple of pictures of us in Starbucks . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam whispering in my ear :

"We need to go to dark places more often"

I nodded not looking at him and locked my phone and looked up at the boys whom I nearly forget are still here . In my room .

Liam : "um okay . So you guys still up for McDonald's ???"

I was thankful for Liam for changing the subject becuase I was afraid that they would say or ask something that will make me blush which Liam would tease me about once we are alone . The boys nodded as Liam said :

"I am not going . I am tired"

Harry : "of course you are . I mean after all , you did sleep at about 12:30 am so I don't blame you for waking up at 8 am feeling tired"

Louis : "Cassie . You said yesterday that you would be the once driving and simply eating . Right ??? Well can you now go and bring us the breakfast ???"

I groaned slightly regretting what I said yesterday .

Cassie : "fine"

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror . I was wearing a long sleeved t-shirt and a sweatpants . I think just by washing my face , brush my teeth and do my hair . I will look fine because I am so lazy to change . I nodded to myself and began brushing my teeth and then washing my face after that . I went out and found that the boys were still on my bed , only this time they were all sitting and not jumping up and down like monkeys . I went to my dresser and did my hair . I then put on a converse and took my phone and put it in my pocket .

Cassie : "guys is it okay if I went out wearing those ???"

I said refering to my clothes . They all nodded as I took money from Louis and took the orders and said my goodbye and went down . Drinking water on the way out before going to my car and driving to Mcdonald's .

Liam'sP.O.V :

After Cassie left . The boys looked at me . I didn't like the way they were all looking at me so I said :

"What ???"

Harry : "so yesterday was your first date ???"

I pretended that I don't know if Cassie loves me or not .

Liam : "date ??? Harry . I don't think she loves me plus if it ever was our first date then why would I take her to starbucks let alone not tell you guys"

Niall : "I have answers . First you would take her to starbucks and a walk in the park becuase you can't take her on those fancy restaurants where you appear wearing a suit and she a dress . The world would get suspious so keeping it cool and taking her there like any two friends is an ideal option . Second answer to your second question , I don't know maybe becuase you guys aren't ready to come out or you are afraid that we would judge or tease you . Which we will never do"

Right now I was speechless . Thanks Horan your answers were great and they are enough to keep my mind off of words at the moment .

Liam : "your answers are good Horan but no non of them are true . So what guys ??? Everytime we will go out you will make a huge deal out of it . What ??? best friends can't go out ??? I am really staring to get annoyed"

I let out a long sigh . I was really strated to get annoyed . I mean whenever we are seen together , evryone will start getting suspious . Even the boys . I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone placing their hand on my shoulder . I looked up at the hand tracing the arm to know to which boy did it belong . I was Louis .

Louis : "we are sorry Liam . We didn't mean to make you angry . We were just joking with you and I know how it can get hard sometimes but we are here for you . Okay ???"

I nodded .

Liam : "okay"

He sent me a smile and the boys all group hugged me as I laughed . I am glad I have those lads around me . When they pulled away from the hug I said :

"Don't you think that we should head down ??? We don't want Cassie to come and find us still in her bed"

They nodded and we all went down . We sat on the couch and I opened the tv and stayed away of any news programme becuase the last thing I wany is to see our picture on the tv also I didn't want to open my phone because of the same reason ........

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1199 words