Chapter 105 : old idea but I will go with it

Cassie's P.O.V :

So 3 hours later after eating the sandwiches made by Emma and Nicola , Karen said that she was hungry .

Liam : "mom two days ago Cassie and Niall made us an amazing meal"

Karen : "really ??? Well can you do it for us ???"

Cassie : "sure Karen"

I stood up and went to the kitchen . After about 5 minutes . I heard a voice coming from the living room .

Geoff : "do you need help darling ??"

Cassie : "no thank you Geoff"

I continued slicing the tomatoes .

~
~
~

So right now the food was getting ready . Only about 5 minutes and it will be ready . I just hope that they will like it . Liam entered the kitchen .

Cassie : "Liam I am nervous"

Liam : "why babe ???"

Cassie : "it is the first time to do it alone . Last time Niall was here to help me do it"

Liam kissed my forehead and said :

"Don't worry babe . I am sure it will be just as great as last time"

I nodded hopefully . Liam then helped me prepare the table . When food was ready , everyone came in the kitchen and sat down . I strated putting the meal in the middle of the table and went to sit in my previous spot which was in between Nicola and Karen .

Cassie : "hope you enjoy it"

They took a bite and I was hoping that it was good . All of them gave me positive comments which made me feel happy but Emma on the other hand gave me a negative one . She said that the food didn't have any salt . Karen told her to put some in her plate if she wanted to and she refused and said that she is disgusted and stood up and left . We continued eating and after we were done . Me and Liam removed the food and he helped me in washing the dishes and while we were doing that he said :

"I hope Emma's comment didn't bother you"

Cassie : "nah it is okay"

Liam : "the food had salt she just found it so delicious and all of us were giving you positive comments so she felt jealous and thought of something bad in the food and when she didn't find any she decided to say what she said"

I nodded . After we were done , we went back to the living room where some of the family were sitting .

Liam : "where are the others ???"

Nicola : "they went to sleep"

Cassie : "well I guess I am going to have a nap too"

They nodded and I went upstairs and went to the guest's room , this morning was so tiring and I need some rest so I can complete the evening ........

~
~
~

So I woke up to the room being dark ..... I turned on the lamb on the bedside table and checked my phone for the time and it was 7 pm . I got up and went downstairs . No one was here so I sat on the couch and went through the various apps on my phone . At about 7:15 pm they came down . Liam decided to have a movie night . We sat on the couches . Karen and Geoff on one , Liam and Emma on another and then on the last one sat me , Nicola and Ruth . Geoff and Karen decided that we should put on a comedy film becuase this way we will have a good family time , we will laugh together and as a result we will have a good family time .

~
~
~

So now tge movie was over and trust me , there hasn't been a minute where we didn't laugh . It is so good . Throughout the film , me and Liam stool some glances here and there . Well hopefully no one was watching us . So right now , it was 9:30 pm .

Geoff : "lets order pizza"

We agreed to this becuase honestly who will say no to Pizza ??? . Geoff called tge pizza place anf hung up after a minute or so and said :

"Someone's gotta go and bring us pizza becuase the delivery boy is sick"

Liam said :

"I am going . Cassie can you company me ???"

I looked at him and nd nodded . I tgen went upstairs and changed into into a shirt and a pair of pants and went down . It was June so it is summer plus tge weather outside was good . I went back down and Liam was wearing a short and a t-shirt . We took tge orders from everyone amd we said our goodbyes to them and then we went out of tge house and went to the car . We both got in and Liam turned on the radio after starting the car .

Cassie : "so you wanted me to company you ???"

Liam nodded .

Liam : :what I can't spend some time with my girlfriend alone and ask her to company me ???"

I smiled and sang to the song on the radio .

Liam : "so are you free tonight ???"

I raised my eyebrow .

Cassie : "I guess so why ???"

He looked at me from tge corner of his eye amd smiled at me before saying :

"Well I will take you on a date"

I nodded feeling happy .

Cassi3 : "but Emma ??? How will you get out of tge room when she is with you ???"

Liam : "I will mange that . After we eat the pizza , I will say that I will sleep becuase I am tired and of course Emma being Emma she will follow me . I will trick her and pretend that shew is sleeping and when she does . I will come to your room and we will sneak out ....."

I laughed .

Cassie : "such an old idea but okay I will go with it"

He nodded as we both laughed . We reached the pizza place and we went to tge drive thru and ordered tge food . After we got them , he drove back home . While that we chatted and sang with each other . Arriving at home , we went out and we both carried the pizza boxes qnd went in . We put them on the floor of the living room and we started eating ........

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

1010 Words ☺