I took a good look at him. I didn't want to believe him at first but it looked like he was telling the truth.

"Okay" I said and he sat down next to me.

"What's on your mind Ted?" he asked me. I took a deep breath. I was still finding this weird because he was talking to me.

"I just feel like I don't belong here anymore. I don't even know why I am here. I guess I shouldn't be wrestling anymore" I said.

"Why would you say that?" he asked.

"It's just starting to make me think a little bit more on what is actually suppose to happen. I don't even know why I came back here to work as a wwe superstar. I thought it would be fun but wrestling isn't fun. I don't know if I want to be here anymore" I said.

"Don't say that Ted. I know that something is probably throwing you off your game. Just don't think about it. It's probably not worth it" he said patting my back.

"I don't think that is gonna work"

"But you gotta try. Don't give up. I know that you can do this. This is coming from someone that probably still hates you but has a whole hell lot of respect for you. Just don't give up just yet." he was telling me.

I started to think about what he was telling me. Maybe Dolph was right. I can't give up just yet. I have to do this match despite whatever Kane and Seth are hiding.

"You know what Dolph you are right. I am gonna go to Battleground and fight in my match with Dean. I am not gonna give up just yet" I said and he nodded.

"Thank you for helping me" I said and then walked away from him.

This just better not get in my head though.

*Dolph's P.O.V*

I just shook my head at Ted. I knew that I had to talk to him. I know he isn't very well liked by anyone at the company but I guess he needed a good talking to because now he is really happy. I am now finding Dean in his hotel room. I wanna talk to him. I did find his hotel room and knocked on it. I heard sounds coming from the other side of the room. I am guessing he was a bit busy with his fiance. 

"Why did you come and knock on the door when I was in the middle of a moment with my lady" he said just having a pair of shorts on him. He had no shirt. I guess he didn't want to put it back on because he would have went back to what he was doing before I knocked on the door.

"I have to talk to you about Ted" I said.

"Well I guess if it's that important" he said and then let me in. 

I went into the room and saw Brooklyn coming out of the bathroom. She looked flustered. Why am I in this room? It feels so hot in here and I am not just saying that because I am in the room.

"Had a good time?" I asked her and she just smiled and walked away.

"Okay so talk" Dean said now putting on a tank top. I think he should have kept it on because Brooklyn was starring at his body.

"I was having a talk with Ted because he was alone and he looked pretty sad. I asked him what was wrong and he looked like as if he wanted to give up. He didn't want to be apart of the company anymore" I said. 

Dean didn't look fazed. He looked like he didn't care.

"And that is suppose to be my problem?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Something is bothering him and I wasn't able to ask him what it was. Something is throwing him off" I said and Dean started to think about it for a minute.