I am now getting a bit hungry so I ran in and got myself a cheeseburger with fries. Yes, I ran into McDonalds but I honestly don't think it's that bad.

While I was waiting for my food though I thought somebody was watching me making me feel weird. I took a look around the restaurant and saw Nikki standing there. She was giving me a look like as if she wanted to talk to me. I just turned back around. 

My number was called so I got up and went over to grab my food. As I got outside Nikki had called my name.

"Ted, can I talk to you?" she asked and I let out a long sign. I wasn't in the mood to talk to something that was friends with Brooklyn but if it gets her to leave me alone after then okay.

"What do you want?" I asked getting to the point.

"I wanna know why you are using Brie?" she asked being serious. She really wanted to know.

"It's too hard to explain" I said rubbing my face. I was being serious.

"Well I am not doing anything so you can tell me" she instructed. I wasn't in the mood to explain anything to this chick. Yes, I called her a chick. 

"Okay but let's go to that table" I pointed in a direction and she nodded.

We sat down at the table and she was sitting in front of me just waiting. It was kinda weird of the way she was starring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you to talk" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

'Okay here goes nothing' I thought in my head.

"The reason why I had Brie attacked Brooklyn backstage is because she was just there. I may have said that I would pay her but she didn't even want the money either. She just said that she would do it" I said and she was making a face as if she should believe me or not.

"Is that it?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head and then looked down at the ground. What I am about to tell her can question everything else.

"I had asked her to attack her after I overheard your conversation with Roman Reigns" I said still looking at the ground. I was scared to look at her face.

"Tell me what the conversation was, Like you and Brie" she said and I nodded.

I then thought back to what I said Monday Night.

|Flashback|

I couldn't believe my eyes. Actually couldn't believe my ears. Tell me I did not just hear that. Brie, Nikki and Roman were talking bad about Brooklyn. Maybe I can use that as an advantage. I went down the hallway and then casually went up to Brie because she was currently getting her makeup done. She went over there after that conversation with her sister and Roman.

"Hi Brie" I said putting on a smile. When she heard her name being called she saw that it was me that called her name and she scoffed.

"Wow that was nice" I said sarcastic. 

"What are you doing here Ted. Don't you have other things to do?" she asked and I shook my head. 

"Well not really. Until I came here and then wanted to ask you something" I said and she looked at me curious.

"What is it that you are thinking of?"

"Can you like attack Brooklyn?" I asked hoping that she would say yes. She has to.

"Why would I do that?" she said getting off the chair that she was sitting in because her makeup was done.

"Because I overheard your conversation with your sister and Roman about Dean and Brooklyn" I smirked and her face was shocked.