"No baby making just yet" Dean said and then grabbed a black tank top and put it on.

"So now that we got that out of the way are you guys ready to workout or are you two gonna have your own type of workout?" Roman asked.

"We can save our type of workout later when you two aren't here" Dean said and I got out of the room and so did Dean.

"So let's be serious for a minute." Dolph said as we reached the elevator.

"About what?" I asked.

"Are you two planning on having kids in the future?" 

"Yeah I can see that we are gonna have kids. Have a little princess that is just like Brooklyn and a boy that is just so badass as me" Dean said.

"You sure about that?" I asked him and he turned his head to me.

"Of course darling" he said and then grabbed my hand.

"Stop being so cute" Dolph gagged as we were now outside of the hotel and were walking to the gym.

"Don't be mad because you don't have someone" Dean said.

"I have every right to" he said back.

"No you don't" Dean shook his head.

We finally made it to the gym and Dean gave me a kiss to the forehead and then he went with the guys to lift weights and all that. I went to the treadmills where I saw my good friend Sasha Banks.

"Hey Sasha" I said and she turned and then gave me a hug.

"Hey it's been awhile since I seen you" she said and I nodded in agreement.

"But it's great seeing you again. How is NXT?" 

"It's great. I feel like a Boss" she said doing the move that she always does and I laughed.

"I am sure that when you move up to the main roster we can put out a pretty good fight" I said and she nodded.

"I am sure that we could. It's been so long since we had went against each other" 

When I was in NXT with Sasha we did have a rivalry. At one point in a match I had injured my arm while being in the match and I had to be out for at least two months. The rivalry did continue when I returned. Trust me though we still stayed good friends. She didn't mean to have my arm injured.

"So I had heard that you were dating a certain lunatic fringe" she grinned at me.

"Why yes I am. He's pretty great" I smiled just thinking of Dean even though we are at the same location.

"Yeah I seem to believe you because he is starring at you right now" she said and I turned in the direction and sure enough he was looking at me.

"You two are goals" she smiled.

"Yeah that is what people keep telling me. Nikki always tells me that the two of us are gonna get married" I said. 

"I believe that as well. I see the two of you having a beautiful wedding" 

"So how are the other girls doing?" I asked her.

"Becky misses you so much and she wants to see you again. Bayley is the same. She wants to give you tons of hugs. Charlotte is well Charlotte" she said.

For some reason back in NXT Charlotte did have a problem with me. I didn't know why and I didn't even ask her. It was least of my worries.

"When she does move up to the main roster I wouldn't let her bother you. You don't need to be dealing with her when you already have problems"