"What the hell Phil?" I asked him and he didn't even have any words to say. He was just starring at me. How will AJ feel when she found out what Phil did?

"What the hell Phil?" I said again. Again, he wasn't saying anything. He was frozen.

Answer me Phil" I said. Right after I said that he was able to make some sort of sound but no words. I wonder why.

"Brooklyn I-I" he started to say but he couldn't get his words out. He was struggling. He really shouldn't be doing that anyway.

"Okay I think I will be able to say some kind of words now. Listen I didn't mean to do it at all" he said looking sorry.

"Then why did you do it?"

"I wasn't thinking. You know I am not the most smartest person ever" he said trying to be funny at the moment but it wasn't working. I then slapped him in the face. He held his cheek and looked at me shocked.

"Why would you do that?" he asked.

"Because you are being stupid at the moment. You are thinking that you have no idea on why you did that when really you do know"

"I am being honest I wasn't thinking. Like what Dean says, heat of the moment" what he just said made me kinda mad.

"Don't you dare bring up Dean's words. I am not gonna believe you. Good enough to Dean that I will believe him even though sometimes I shouldn't" I spat out. He then started to scratch the back of his neck.

"Then what do you want me to say" he yelled. He officially is mad now.

"Just tell me the damn truth" I yelled.

"I am telling the damn truth. I don't know what's wrong with me for you to be angry at me when I already told you the fucking truth. Damn. Are you always like this towards Dean?" I then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and fell on the floor.

"HELL NO. I don't act like this to Dean. I am myself and he loves me for me" I said. He was still groaning. If anything he deserved it.

|Flashback over|

"Yeah that was a bad timing" Phil said while drinking pepsi. His usual favorite drink.

"But as long as it doesn't happen then we are good" AJ said drinking her drink and I agreed with her.

"So I heard that Ted Dibiase Jr is back in the company" Phil said looking at me and even though I don't want to say yes that he is. I had to.

"Yeah unfortunately" I said and he laughed.

"What happened to you two being good friends?" 

"He just did stuff that he shouldn't. He still had his crush on me and he was just fighting with Dean. He was like the reason why we were having arguments"

"Aww that's a bummer" he said and I nodded.

"But what makes it even worse is the fact that him and Dean is having a feud right now and Dean doesn't want me involved" 

"I don't blame him though. Ted has been the one to do some crazy things" Phil said.

"I know that. I had been good friends with him before he had left the company."

"No I mean really crazy things" he said and that had made me curious. 

"Where are you doing with this?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

I was now fully curious as to what Phil was about to explain to me. I don't know if it is a good thing or not but it's whatever. It can't be that bad.