"I just never was the one to go out, if you understand. But yeah I feel the same. I don't know how long my crush on you was but I did had one on you and I still do. It sometimes weird that my friends teased me about you" he chuckled.

"Same here. Roman and Dolph would do that as well"

"I completely hated when Paige did it though. She always had to bring you up someway"

"Well you don't have to worry about her no more" he said coming closer to me. That made me smile.

"But I also want to say though that I am not used to this. You know that. It will take some time but I would the chance that you become my girlfriend" he said.

"Is that your way of asking?" he chuckled again.

"See I am not used to it"

"That's okay because I'm not either"

"So I believe that I have a question to ask you" he said. I pretended to not know what he is talking about.

"And what would that be?"

"Brooklyn, would you do me the honor and become my girlfriend?" he asked smiling. I couldn't believe this was gonna happen.

"I would love to" I said and he handed me the roses. He looked at me and was smiling so big and then he put his arms on my waist and then pulled me into him and then gave me a soft kiss. Our first kiss as a couple. I loved it so much and then he pulled away.

|Flashback over|

"It's crazy that it went by so fast" I said  and he nodded.

"We had come such a long way. Didn't we?" he asked and I nodded.

"We just had so much drama but that is okay though. We were able to pull through with every obstacle and that is all that I can ask for" he said and he kissed my forehead.

"What was the worse time for you?" I asked him.

"Umm I don't really know. I guess it was when Paige was just trying to be a little bitch. She was always just trying to have all the attention from me."

"Yeah and it's also weird that we don't talk anymore. It's like she's leaving us alone" I said and he agreed with me. 

"Then there is Ted who was trying to break us up and we did break up but now we are back together and that is the only thing that matters" he said.

"I wonder what Ted is gonna think of this" I said and he just looked at me.

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean he was the one that told me that you were the one cheating on me and then I guess he didn't seemed that bothered when we broke up. What if he does something again because if he does then I don't know how I will be able to handle that" I said. 

I was being completely honest. Now that Dean and I were back together I didn't want any drama. I just want a happy life with Dean.

"I understand where you are going sweetheart and even if he does something then we are just gonna have to ignore it." he said sitting up now. 

He looked like he was serious about this whole thing and wanted to get it out.

"But what about your feud with him?" I asked. 

"That I can only handle. I don't want you to be in the middle of it and even if he does mention you then it's whatever. But I just want to make sure that you are okay and that is all I ask for. I am going to make sure that he doesn't do anything to you" he said and I nodded.