"It's called keeping the title no matter what the outcome it" he says. I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"You are so not worthy of being a champion" I said, more like quietly big he was able to hear it.

"What did you just say?" He asked

"I said you are not worthy of being a champion" I said getting closer to him. We were now having a stare down.

"You are gonna regret saying that to me"

"Oh am I?"

"Just wait till Triple H heads this" he shouted and that just made me shake my head.

He is clearly out of his mind now. Completely insane.

"And what is he gonna do about it? He isn't gonna fire me"

"He will if I tell him to"

"Whatever" I said and started to walk away but he wasn't done talking.

"Ted come back here" he shouted and I stopped walking.

I didn't move a second.

"Next time Ted I would watch what you say to me because I am the champion. Not you" he yelled from behind me.

"And I'm gonna say this. The reason why you are champion is because you let The Authority babysit you. You have tiny security guards that do a shitty job at protecting you and really you kiss your mom and dads ass" I said.

I officially am pissed off at him. He is walking around here too cocky for his own good. He's pathetic.

"Oh yeah then why are you in The Authority?"

"Because unlike you I'm not an ass kisser. I don't need a championship to be a champion. I don't need help. I'm here in this company for one thing and one thing only. To get revenge on that lunatic" I yelled.

He didn't look fazed. He looked as if he didn't care.

"Then why don't you go get your revenge and then leave. Nobody likes you here"

"I hope at Battleground that Brock Lesnar tears you apart. I'm not helping you when I got my own problems"

"Okay whatever. I'm hoping that whenever you get your match with Dean that I hope he tears you apart and then you will be humiliated and you can be like CM Punk. Quit" he then turned around and started walking away.

Not so fast Seth. I grabbed him and turned him back around and threw a punch at his face.

I look down at him and then got down on my knees.

"You had no idea on how long I've been wanting to do that" I said and then finally got the chance to walk away.

---

I got to the lobby of the hotel and was looking for someone in particular. It didn't take me long to spot him. I then walked over to him.

"Hey Dolph" I called out to him. He looked up and was confused as to why I was calling his name.

"Yes?" He asked still unsure why I was near him.

"Well I wanted to ask you something" I said and he nodded letting me know that I could continue.

"Seth is really starting to get on my nerves. I wanted to let you know if you or Dean, even Roman have a match with him to get revenge for me" I said.

He titled his head.

"Oh so what I'm suppose to do is dirty work?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's not dirty work. See you know that I'm busy with probably having a match with Dean and I just want to focus on that" I tried to explain to him. He nodded.