"But the good news is that now you can focus on Dean" he said and that was when I started to feel giddy.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course and isn't the reason you came back was because of Dean?" I nodded at his question.

"Now it's settled. Tomorrow night you explain what is now gonna happen. Understand?"

"Yes Kane" I said.

"Have a good night" he said patting my back and walked away.

I just watched him confused.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"You alright?" Dean asked me as we were in the rental car.

I figured that I would go back and just share a room with Dean. He didn't seem to mind. I mean, we are friends.

"I guess" I shrugged.

Ted had mentioned something that had happened in the past. Never thought he would mention those times again.

"I don't know what's up with Ted. He disgusts me" Dean said shaking his head.

I do kinda wonder though was Dean there the whole time? That is probably gonna be bugging me now.

We finally get to the hotel and he carries my bags for me. Just only a few minutes we reach the hotel room.

"I'm not sure if you are comfortable with us sleeping in the same bed so I will sleep on the couch" he said setting his bags down and looking at me.

"No it's fine." I said and he nodded.

Again I might have to get use to it if I am gonna be thinking about getting back together with him soon. That question was still burning inside of my head. Was Dean there the whole time?

"Dean, can I ask you a question?" He nodded.

"Were you there the whole time?"

"Whether you liked it or not, yes" he said.

"Oh" I said quietly.

"I wanna know why though?" He said making me look at him.

"It's such a long story" I said and he was just starring at me blankly.

"I got time"

"Well you would know how close Ted and I were back then. He was the reason why I am this person. He was the one that had my back and I had his. It was before he was with Maryse. The day he told me he was gonna be working with her made my whole body turned around." I said and then started thinking of that night.

|Flashback|

Ted had a meeting with Mark so I am just gonna be in his locker room until he came back.

It said that it was urgent so it must have been important. Ted is pretty much my only guy friend. I didn't really interact with any other guy. We go through the thick and thin.

I was on Twitter answering questions because I am bored until the door of the locker room opened and there was Ted.

"What was your meeting about?" I asked.

"About a new storyline" he said putting his head in his hands. He didn't seem too happy about it.

"What is it?"

"It is a romantic storyline with Maryse" he muttered but I was able to hear it.

Right when I heard her name come out of his mouth that completely ticked me off. Like why does my best friend have to be in this storyline?