"Remember when we were out in that club?" I asked and she nodded.

"I may or may not have spiked your drink" I said quietly but trust me she was able to hear it.

"You what?" She yelled.

"Look I did it for a reason-" but she cut me off.

"So really the only reason I was pretty much clingy to you was because you put something in my drink. What the hell Ted?" She yelled.

I knew that she was gonna be mad.

"Brooklyn I-" but then all of sudden I was slapped.

"How come you never told me?"

"I just thought that it wasn't important to be brought up." I shrugged.

Full on lie but it really did look like she brought it. So it doesn't really matter. I didn't even remember how this started now.

It's all a blur.

"Ted, I am not gonna be sharing a room with you anymore" she said and that made me shocked.

"What why?" I asked.

"Because your not trustworthy" she said about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Brooklyn don't" I said but she slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me" she yelled but I grabbed her again and she screamed at me again.

"Let me go" she screamed but I wasn't doing it. I didn't cared.

"The lady said to let go of her" someone yelled and when I turned around I wasn't surprised. It's her knight and shining armor.

"What do you want Ambrose?" I said and saw Brooklyn run and stood behind him.

"The lady and if I were you I would get away from her." He said.

I was about to launch at him because he just pisses me off for no reason but then I was pulled back. I saw that it was Kane and Seth. Why are they near either other?

"Come on Ted. Don't waste your breath" Kane said and I left.

"What was that?" Seth yelled at me.

"How am I suppose to know? I wasn't doing anything" I said. He didn't believe a word I said.

"Sure you weren't Ted" he said and then walked away with the championship.

Why is he champion again?

"Listen Ted I think it's finally come to the time where you can stop focusing on Brooklyn. It's time to leave her alone" he said and that made me shocked.

"Why?" I said getting ready to lose my temper.

"Because what you just did went over the line"

"It wasn't over the line" I said trying to defend myself.

"Let's just drop Brooklyn now. She just isn't worth it"

"Please tell me that you are just now saying this. You were the one that told me that it didn't matter if I liked or loved her yesterday. What changed?" I yelled.

I'm about to lose my mind.

"When Seth and I were listening to your conversation with her earlier" he said.

"Why were you listening?"

"Cause we wanted to" he said it like it was obvious.

I can't believe they did that. Now it makes me more of a jerk.