"That's great"

He doesn't really bother me as much as Seth does. I guess Kane is pretty cool.

"But I do want to ask you about something really quick" he said and I motioned for him to continue.

"Why did you lie to me earlier?"

I couldn't understand what he was getting at first but I then knew that he was talking about Brooklyn.

"I just didn't want to make you guys have a reason for me to stop what I plan to do. I want payback but then I guess since I am always around Brooklyn they gotta mention her. I try to not show any composure because isn't that what they want? I didn't want to breakthrough" I admitted.

"Ted, it only gives us some worry. I mean if you like or love Brooklyn then it's not gonna make us mad. It's your life. We can't stop anything" he said being sincere.

"Is that what Hunter is thinking?"

"Who cares what Hunter thinks. He's not bothered by it"

"I'm only trying to comfort her. I want her to make the right decisions"

"I think her decision was Dean." He said.

"Yeah, it's always about Dean" I muttered.

"I think someone is jealous" he said grinning.

Am I jealous? Of course I am.

"Okay fine. You win" I said and he just smirked at me.

"So you are positive that you know what you are gonna do when you are in that match with Dolph tomorrow night?"

I nodded.

----

I went for a coffee right after I finished that meeting with Kane. I kept having his words in my head. It's fine if I like or love Brooklyn? Something is going on and I have no idea on what it is.

I took a deep breath. I needed to forget about this until after the match is over tomorrow.

I needed to have my mind focus.

"Hey Ted" I heard from behind me and there was Dean, Dolph and Roman.

Oh how great. It's the full pack. Anyone else that I should know about?

"Hey guys" I faked smiled.

"How you doing?" Dean asked and then took a seat next to me. Roman sat next to Dean and Dolph had sat on the other side of me.

"I'm okay. Just having a coffee"

"Sounds good. Do you have sugar with yours?" He asked smirking.

"No not really"

"Oh such a bummer" he fake pouted. He is so weird and I am wondering why they were near me.

"Well Ted is your mind focused on our match tomorrow night?" Dolph asked playing with the straws that were on the table.

"I was born for this match"

"So was I buddy" he said hitting my shoulder. I gave him a look.

"So Ted, were you able to get the ride on Monday?" Dean asked.

"I don't know what your trying to say?"

"The ride. You know?" He asked raising his eyebrow but I shook my head.

"You know what forget it" he said.

"So why are you guys near me?" I finally got the chance to ask. I had to.