"Can this just hurry up?" I muttered but it looked like Dean heard me.

"I heard you. Do you not like my company or something?" He acted offended. But I can tell that he was pretending. I just went along with it.

"I'm sorry I do like your company. You are a great person to be around"

""Oh wow. Hearing that from you melts my heart" he said touching his heart. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You really are weird"

"Thanks for the compliment"

Can this get anymore weirder? But I feel like I know what is going on. I think he is trying to play mind games with me because his friend has a match with me on Monday. Damn it. Why am I letting their games into my head? This door better open up soon.

As if the doors had heard my thought they opened and I rushed out of there but Dean wasn't finished with me apparently.

"Ted come back" he yelled. I started going a little bit faster.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked him.

"No can do brother. I want to have a chat"

"But I don't want a chat. I have other things to do" I said starting to get annoyed with him.

"Yeah like let Brooklyn get into your pants" what the hell?

"What did you just said?" I spat at him.

"I best be going now" he said walking away.

I am losing my focus. I need to get my head in the game. I took a deep breath and shook my head. Come on Ted, you can do this.

*Dean P.O.V*

I think that should be good for now. He seems off his game now and that was what Dolph and I wanted. Dolph kinda wanted to play some games on him so he did some talking and I just did.

"Did it work?" He asked me as I walked into the hotel room. Don't worry we don't share a room. He was just visiting.

"I think it did. I mentioned him banging Brooklyn and he was all 'what the hell did you just say' I had to laugh" I told him and laughed as well.

"He's easy to trick" he said laughing and taking a sip of his soda.

"You bet he is. I had a feeling that he was getting creeped out."

"Well he does get a little clueless. He's Ted so that explains it" he said.

I wanted to think about this for a little bit. It's weird how my friend got a match against Ted. If I wanted a match with him then he would have gotten out of it because he is scared of me. I don't understand his problem with Ziggler but I know he has a problem with me still.

"Are you honestly ready with your match against him?" I asked him as I leaned against the wall.

"If I can be honest I am a little worried because I have seen him wrestle before but I honestly have a feeling that I would be able to win on Monday."

"I'm just looking out for you man. Don't want nothing bad to happen to you" I said and he nodded understanding what I was saying.

"I get your point. But I have a feeling that I would be able to handle it"

"I have to take your word on it. But if anything can you do something for me when you are going against him?" I asked.

"Yeah sure"

"Get some revenge on him from me"

---

I was holding the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as I was just gonna take it around the town while Raw is happening. It would be meaning to miss Dolphs match but that is alright.