Chapter 48 (Disscusion)

Only one day left for the openings of the school. And still the preparations were zero. Alex was still thinking about that word, some kind of code word actually.

Alex think that he would tell to Keven and Lakshay but than he thought that "It's not better to give tension and problems to my friend. I shouldn't share my problems to them."

But actually he was wrong with the main point because they were corporating each other and they all were a part of this. So they would have to share their secrets to each other.

Alex than thought he was wrong and this time he was totally true.

He than think in his mind, something very important.

"I would like to share it. Because we all are solving this problem equally. And if it is related to this mystery i will tell to them."

Alex's soul got positive in seconds, no one knows how.

He suddenly, closed his maths book and by picking his mobile he called Lakshay and Keven both and he talked.

"Guys again something good!"

"What's that? Are you okay?. Fine. Hope you are. And what happened? Anything related to the mystery?" Asked Keven.

"Hey what happened? Is everything fine there and what is something good? I know you always say good when something bad happens" the question asked by Lakshay.

"Please hear me and don't take very much funny it's very much important for us. When I opened my laptop to check out our solutions and when i opened it hanged and wouldn't opened I thought it could be an electric problem, but it wasn't. I opened it and blanc and black screen opened and it was written down there in unknown and special font with black colour. I WILL KILL YOU and it was written that it is sent from Axamatre xyx 1-2-3 and what it I don't know!"

"That's isn't good" said Keven.

"That's so critical" said Lakshay.

Their sweet voice pinned the heart of Alex very much hard and it hurt him very much.

What they were saying it was observing because it never so happened before, one has cared for other. Who even don't know him properly.

What they were going to do next , was minor. Mystery but they have to do something very much good.

"What to do next?" Asked Lakshay as he quaffed large amount of water.

Same precise like Keven, the tears started dropping from Keven's eyes like waters dropping from clouds.

They were all feeling seedy because they don't have write choice about what they were going to do.

"Can anyone meet me now?" Asked Alex after sometimes, it was very much hard to reply. Because the condition's because of their guardians was incontrollable.

"No we can't you know about our condition. Our parents are proving themselves like Adolf Hitler for us." Replied Lakshay by hesitating a bit.

"Same here i also won't be able to do in what task you are telling us about!" Told Keven by a wretched mood and making a very much sad face.

"Rivers will stop, clouds will react like cops but you need to do is not loose hope."

-Aryan Gupta