Chapter 49 (The horrible night)

The time they were spending, it was being waste in their studies. But it was not that kind of waste. It was an useful waste. Like sometimes we found a gold in dust been.

The whole night they spend by studying. It's an Oscar winning award movement, to be given to them. For their limit of tolerating unusual things.

One side their parents were trying to cease them and at another hand, the big unsolved mystery was their that was waiting for the co conclusion to be solved.

The night was completely horrible and unexpected because its never been that the children is in the eyes of their parents and they've to study whole night.

The most creepy thing in their life which they never even thought for it.

Lakshay tried to wither but failed. He started it by watching right and left and observed his father sleeping whose following was failed. He was taking out the loud sounds from his mouth.

And so, never been expected.

He shuffled his legs two steps then stopped, again three steps and stopped. When he came to the door he looked behind, father was still sleeping comfortably.

He tried to open the door. The door opened slowly but half. He again tried to open it full.

But something was waiting for him. He saw again back words and that movement he faced was a bit awkward. Because it is not everyday you try to go outside of your house in the midnight and your mother watches you by staring with cheap eyes.

Lakshay shouted "OH MY GOD" and than he looked for a providential movement to tell some lies.

At last he remembered. "I want water!"

"That's also placed in the table your were sitting." She shrieked.

"I didn't see anything!" He excused.

"Good job" mother's voice, eyes and face became red.

"Sorry I don't care about it" he again excused.

Every time he failed with a new excuse and his mother continuously started catching him.

He was trapping more, he was lying.

At last of the fight Lakshay loosed and accepted to study till morning.

He looked at his watch by switching the flash.

'12:34 PM'

Much time left for morning. He went to his desk where he was and with no more silly excuses and replies.

The same condition was going on with Alex and Keven. Alex's belongs from a rich family so he has having the CCTV cameras in all the rooms of the house.

And even in the room of Alex.

He glaced at it, created a funny gesture by his shone eyes and started clicking. Again he looked at it, took out his tongue and by an action of climax by pinching it from fat he satisfied himself.

They can't afford anything for their care.

Alex can't do anything and he was not doing anything, actually because if he will be cleaver the CCTV camera is more.

The condition of Keven in his home was vast and weird.

He was sleeping by taking his book up his face.

"Ken!" The voice echoed his ears a lot.

"Sorry! Studying!" He said and again tried to take a nap but failed.

"Keve!"this time his mother.

He again repeated the same words because he had no more choices left.

"Sorry! Studying!"

He started studying again.

Studying and studies were other side but the mystery of that code AxAxamatre xyz 1-2-3 was still unknown.

Alex was still doing a calculation in his phone and to looked a phantom to the camera because he was opening maths book in his lap.

"Meaning of 'Axamatre xyz 1-2-3' he searched on Google.

Google's circle that is always rotating, it didn't it opened without waiting. The results were just ahead of Alex.

And what was the results. Awkward and seedy!

'The words you typed Axamatre xyz 1-2-3 is unavailable. And cant be viewed. It can be wrong please check it again'

"Eh! Interrogated Alex.

"What always UFO and Google are not working properly in my life!" He said.

Alex don't wanna do Anything else so he searched that 24 UFO news on google.

He emphasized the names of the people.

1) Arthur king

"Meet him" he thought.

2) Ms Katty science teacher living behind collage oxford.

Was written their.

"Our next step" Alex said and closed his phone by studying.

"Once upon a time a story started with it but why not once upon a time started with a story?"

Confusing :-) is it? leave...

-Aryan Gupta