Chapter 69 (The person, who ran out of the home)

The old man was only the person, who ran put of the home. And because it was finally decided it all was organised by him.

The first blame always will run towards him.

Why was he reacting like this? Alex was now better and alive, nothing happened to him, he just felt a sort of weakness, he was too well now.

When he woke up, he only asked one question with his mother and his friends about the old man, from where he came and why he ran out of home without helping us.

All the reactions and actions of the old author were too strange, mainly they were not like a human. Whenever, something good happens to him his face always stays in terror and when something bad happens he smiles.

Was he abnormal? Or he was perfect but just showing.

Lakshay always had thought that this person was also an main part of their mystery, because when we watched the dream and he took us to his home, he gave some food to them.

They were weak enough but after eating the food he gave, their weakness extended too much.

And when they saw the problems he was facing, he was smiling and telling that time.

But now when its the time of happiness, he was telling too much with hardness and with wretched and sad mood.

The topic started began the topic of interest. It was too much interesting to talk about that person's behaviour.

Alex knew that he was hugging someone he is meeting for only the second time. But he just did it because he also has blame on him.

When other things were coming outside suddenly something happened and Alex's mother started scolding.

"I don't want no more discussion regarding this horrible topic, really its too horrifying. And you also can change the topic, the topic is harmful, please don't talk anything about that old man, if he has gone let you words be gone! Now I'm going somewhere outside because I have to bring some vegetables for cooking. Bye!"

She closed and locked the door too much tightly even not waiting for the children's to answer.

"Don't talk with that topic" she shouted out of the door.

After 5 minutes....

Alex checked if she was gone or not? And then he came by shouting slowly.

"Yes she has gone!"

Lakshay and Keven were still puzzled about the old man. They came to the other topic involuntarily.

"Why your mother talked with us too hardly a d brisk, her nature is too much similar to as the old man"

Interrogation.

"Maybe, worst!" Added Keven without thinking his son was also present there and it was his home only.

Alex also agreed their topic of mother and and started discussing about that topic, except talking about the old man, which was main, prominent and too much important.

"Yeah!" He started with puzzled face "I'm still believing my mother didn't behaved like this ever and never."

Lakshay asked freely by rubbing his hands smoothly.

"Why not we should follow your mother?, she would have not gone much far, maybe she hasn't gone in market or somewhere else!"

Keven infuriated and started telling.

"Are you blaming Alex's mother? Without following her we should follow the man!"

"Oh! OK OK fine" he started rubbing his legs this time.

The discussion ended there only.

"The first person in the world was not a person, he was an alien and the last person could be!"

-Aryan Gupta