Chapter 78 (The unseen dream #5)

Ignoring about the happenings in future. Our hero—Alex—moved ahead, without knowing anything.

As per his awareness, he knows, the dream was not in control, but he keep on moving.

Just, one thing; which was not going out from his mind. The lengthiness of the dream. How the dream can be too long and as possible?

Another thing he was thinking about: the girls, who came in his first and the last intimation. Who was she?

Don't know!

But he was more ignoring the girl and caring all about the dream, he knew nothing will happen to him in his dream. If something happens, he'll be wake. But if something expostulate, he'll manage and hoping that won't happen in reality. Not a bit.

He was on a same track, the sun upper was emitting, the more and more heat it can. The sun was now not visible no more. But somewhat it was.

The rays were too dark and it was unusual; it'd be bright. But it was the most creep 'dream world' and no one can change it. Actually, no one dare to change it.

He walked, walked and walked and the smile came put of his face which travelled all the places on his dream.

"I don't gonna bear it more; I wanna get rid of it" he muttered by smiling.

No one was their to reply him. But still, he ceased and waited for a reply. But when he didn't — he moved on.

Suddenly, he saw someone running g very fast, it was while he was standing on the road, where their were two roads passing: right and left.

It was like a shadow, who followed him. Again it happened, he looked right and left. But with no observations.

He created a face with the middle of happiness and sadness. And again shook his head: here and and there.

Who was he? He thought, with a weird wondering face.

Again it happened, like someone had left his shadow somewhere else and now looking up for it.

Without, disturbance, he looked intentionally, with emphasize more.

He gave importance and looked. He stared the road, from far.

Someone again passed, like trying to tell something to Alex. He followed the thing and started thinking of—

"Its a spiritual thing? Write? Or an alien? Wrong? What is it and where its taking up me. " he thought, first the with his mind.

The thing took Alex, much far, but suddenly it lost somewhere. Where it was not gone.

It was a kind of unusual thing, which may can't be useful, or indeed the time wasting thing as well.

But the question were arising and arising and not pretending to be silence. Or make them self quite!

"Stop stop!" Alex exclaimed by shouting and shrieking. "Am I a superhuman? Who you'd except to solve all the mysteries bare? I need my friends to corporate with me! Without them I'm nothing! I don't gonna tolerate such kinds of things alone". He was being loud and louder.

A huge group of intonation can be seen in his voice.

Suddenly he heard a strong and loud perception? What was it? Alex started running towards it...

It came from the right side, road all going from him. Which was all right to him. He followed it. And then, came to a thing. Which might shouldn't be gold, right now!

To be continued....

"When you, hears some perception concealed, which are exasperating you; that all means you've got some hidden powers"

-Aryan Gupta