Chapter 65 (The last breath?)

That was the most picturesque seen, someone ever saw. The door opens a boy with a huge mouth open, a mother with a waiting response and a late night with pestering wind, annoying, invisible rain and the blowing, blind soil in the up air.

That was the most coolest entry someone had ever saw, and this was because of the person, that was standing on the door.

When the person tried entering his house, it looked much bigger and too black in face because of the night, in which everything was blur and invisible.

As his face was totally covered with a mask, and he was the greatest person on earth, according to mother, who was just standing and waiting for him to enter.

Finally, his mother grasped it, and she started shouting too much loud.

“thief, thief, thief, let the man run, call police, dial 202… please do something, he’s just entering, he will kill us, he will steal our precious things, he won’t let us thither and hither.Before he will kill us, lets kill him, we will give extraordinary answer to the police for this extraordinary, thing he did in our presence, what kind of robbery is this? Alexx run from there, he gonna kill us”

She started shouting too much loud so that it is too much hard to tell.

“Thief, thief gets out from our home and don’t come again, if necessary. No go you, I’ve gotta gun, can use it anytime on you, so it’s better to save your life. Go run go run go run”

Although she shouted mainly 5 times ‘ go run, go run, go run, go run, go run.

So that her voice created an afraid image in Alex’s mind and he started running and reached his mother, then, searched something that can protect him, founding nothing, he concealed himself, by hiding beside the sofa.

Hiding gave nothing to him, he just started making the silly noises, pretending that he is more powerful that the person standing on the door and coming in side too much slowly and too slowly, like a little turtle.

“Who are you?” he asked loudly, but when he didn’t have an answer he again asked.

“I said who are you?”

Silence filled everywhere, every face, every time.

“Can’t you hear? I asked who are you and why are you? I mean why you are here?”

Again silence, but the silence no more was going to keep itself, at the same level, it can decrease and increase.

“Freeze there only! Don’t move a step ahead, I said freeze!” he discovered something new to ask.

Suddenly, the men moved his legs behind and happiness took place with Alex and his mother, nut not necessary in that order to reach. It was minor and not to the utmost.

At last the man ran and visited and reached to Alex and his mother, who were still frightened. Thinking negative about that person.

But suddenly the nature all around changed when the person removed his scarf, he had wearing on his face, when the person removed and sawed his face.

Alex started laughing very loud and happily, he ran towards that person and carsed and hugged him.

“The worst person, you’ve ever met is you yourself”

- @pranjaliaditi