Chapter 9 (The Excursion and unknown results)

Anyone's excursion isn't for long... it's just for a short break of time. Lakshay, Alex and Kevin were enjoying much, their journey finally came to an end, after 2 hours; they walked at least 2 hours and therefore reached now.

What if they'd have come with any vehicle? Just divide 120 minutes with 5!
Just because of their energy they had arrived so early.

Something was waiting for them, something different, something dangerous, and something untold, maybe, harmful? And as told before, difficulties never end.
Finally, they visit the place where they all were excited to go since. All the times, it happens we're excited to go, and when we visit that place, that doesn't sounds well and seems uninteresting to us.

After going there they saw the park was as similar to as it was before. And it'd be. The condition was like that, the birds over were singing and crackling very much loud. The sound was much audible, hearable and echoing ear type.

They saw some grains, all scattering in the ground. The birds were eating them, just like a gum.

"Where's that black fellow?" asked Kevin getting curious.

"For your kind information the camera was white in colour not Black, that you named it as black fellow," Informed Lakshay

"Hey don't be silly, I just was, asking, didn't I? And if you don't have interest, showing it to me. Take me back to your home," Told Kevin.

"I was just joking pal! Why did you took it serious?" Replied Lakshay, and seemed like, he's bored of same talks. Actually gossips!

Between their small conversation. Alex was trying to find a movement to broke it and he found, being an interlocutor and started his Unedited explanation, again.

"Guys you just tell me. For what reason we're here? You guys just tell me and I want nothing from you! Are you here to fight with each other and to waste your most of the times. Try to be obedient with yourself, so that you'll be able to gain more respect with others. And why did you find fight in small matters? I won't be able to understand your problems in more than my second birth. Friends try to update and optimize you. I've been telling you how many times to do the cheerful things. But who listen to me you friends always listen towards your brain not your heart. And it's something domestic and major here and you're still fighting."

"Finished?" Asked Kevin.

"Abe kitna bolta hai, (How much he speaks?)" said Lakshay something that can't be listen clearly and was something strange.

"What it means in English? I know it's something in Hindi." asked Kevin.

"Nothing," he again replied.

"You Friends started again. How many times to tell you. Dude don't fight please!" Again started conversing Alex.

The words of Alex were just words to Lakshay and Kevin!

They again started their journey with lots of interruption and fights. With some torns in between.

But at last they were reacting in a group. A powerful group with lots of brilliant and intelligent participants. This was the only things, they were doin' correct, else everything incorrect.

But the problems weren't at end now. The CCTV camera was just ahead to their faces. But still no one was telling Kevin. That it is here, maybe they forgot that Kevin doesn't know anything about the CCTV camera.

There were lots of CCTV cameras in all through the Children's park. Some were black in colour and some were white in colour.

But, the camera that was ahead of them. It was much bigger and so active and attractive. Their conversation was going and going same like the ongoing book series, on any social networking site.
When will it finish, no one knows! Even not Alex who was the head of them. At some movement there was a reason for being started. And the faces got forlon.
At the time of heavy, concentrated by Alex, though it was a high tight spot.