Chapter 13 (The NEWS)

As they went to their home something was waiting in curiosity that was a fear that was waiting for many hours. He was fully known that difficulties were waiting as he was scared so much. He was in problem for so many days so he didn't have used his laptop or phone for many days. Now he was much away from problem s and difficulties but he knows that "Life is nothing without difficulties" he sat on the sofa freely by taking out his breath and handeled his mobile phone. He opened Facebook he saw his notifications, their was much friend requests more than hundreds, he accepted all and tried emphasizing on messenger he watched as their was much new chats he saw all and without any precipitous things he send only these much of smilies. After boating with fb he opened what's app and as their was no chats he closed it surely. After he tried concentrating in his story on watt pad in much of the time he didn't get any time to update a little bit of his story. After writing up to 200 words he compleated his second chapter of 2000 words and then published it suddenly he got 200 voted and 500 reads and 4 comments. He ignored comments by concentrating on his newspaper." Belgium times "
When he saw the headlines he was tottaly schoked. No words were getting out from his mouth as it was written a big headlines. These head lines and news were like this-

Breaking news
UFO seen in Belgium city

As per news a UFO seen in the Belgium city and these things an old man was telling he was looking like an hilarious person, he is an true man but he can't lie. Evidences don't prove that he's true but an peace is found of UFO and that is with gold and silver coating. The old man has also seen the UFO on the children's ground he also took a pic but his camera was broken in an accident.
By listioning these much of news Alex was now completely in problem he thought to himself that "I forgotten problems but they are not leaving me ". As Alex was facing this for many days he was now thinking but he can't think. In all humans their are always something's all running through the mind but Alexs brain was tottaly un responding. Nothing was running. He was not thinking anything . always telling himself " what to do next and nothing else".
Suddenly he thought to tell lalshay to check net or newspaper. But this idea also was caught be Alex he thought that newspaper can be wrong he checked internet and dailyhunt. The newses were same on both sites.

" Always good things are much lesser than bad things but life is nothing without problems and difficulties.
-Aryan Gupta