Chapter 55 (The burmuda triangle and other mysteries)

He is getting brisk, he is changing and no one was able to understand of this matter for which he was changing about. First he used to be rude and he then changes and try to be polite.

Is this a disease or something else? Is it something bad or good? Is it a message to him from anyone or anywhere? Can anyone want to tell something to Alex? Is Alex a alien PR something else? Any creature or something else? Was Alex aware if this? Or not? Is there any conceal thing inside Alex that he's hiding? Or he don't know about it?

The questions are very much in large amount but the answer always remains 'NO' the answer, still to be found. They will have to find, whether living will be a curse. The reason for which he was changing is something else. Maybe, not of the listed above or maybe, one of the listed above or, all of the listed above.

No one can make an actual guess tagging this problem because it was hardest to solve and the most weirdest as well. First they all bears several challenges and now the bigger one.

Alex tried to cool himself after he knew he had been warm long time ago and the only thing he remembered was that, he knew he had been warm but didn't remember which words he had used to been warm and which of the words he used to warm and infuriate others.

Alex just remember one thing that he had never been do angry before he always had been sweet with others and others also had been sweeter than him. His behavior shows that from where and which family he belongs. That was a good one, extremely good one but others might take it as a joke and will frank him with their own bad words.

There are lots of mysteries in the world that are still unsolved. Specially the mystery of Bermuda triangle and other manuscripts that can't be taught and the mysteries related to the Aliens, planets, UFOs and others.

But as to see them properly all these mysteries are specially related to the Aliens and UFOs.

There is a general talk that the mystery of Bermuda triangle is not related to the magnetic fields or any other unusual talk. Actually, Bermuda triangle is all about the ancient Aliens which came to our earth from spaces many of the aliens came by jumping through the UFO.

The place where they jumped was a huge ocean and was Bermuda. They all jumped inside the water and is now called as the sea monsters.

It is also called that the ancient Egypt monuments like the great pyramid and mummy and all that.

They were all actually created by the ancient Aliens, because the structure and the culture that is drawn can't be said is created my humans because humans cannot make anything like this.

But aliens can do that, because the ancient paintings and structures that are present now in the great pyramid are of other humans or the Aliens, who came to our earth in BCE and now they are extinct or endangered. There are lots of mysteries in the world, but we will have to corporate to solve all this.

Talking about the ancient scripts or the harappan script, that are still now may can't be read.

They are all written by the Aliens, because there are many drawings in these scripts that shows the painting of earlier UFOs and Aliens.

According to hystoricans, there are mainly 60 percent of the drawings and paintings and portrait which are still unknown or seems like they are relates to the animals, aliens and other things.