Chapter 3 (The Dream)

Alex slept for many hours, and after he reached that ground where he heard the loud noise.

And he discovered some new facts about it that were still a mystery.

He was searching something but he wasn't able to find anything. He was still in investigation to find something, but he can be failed.

But after a half hour he saw something twinkling. It was much closer to Alex.

Alex was moving his steps one by one and very slowly as the object can't be identified properly from far.

He glanced it very quickly as he lifted it in his hand. He was startled because he wasn't aware with the twinkling object.

The object was made up of metal and it was also looking like a Silver Spring type or something else is stucken in it. Whatever it was it was shiny and beautiful.

Alex was much confused because it was the first thing which he was not able to identify.

Then suddenly he noticed something strange that no one was there in Whole Park! He tried to find someone but couldn't find anyone.

After he said to himself

"OH gosh! What's all happening to me?"

After saying the words, he looked towards the sky.

The Sky was overcast with the bright rays coming from the east direction first he thought it's the brilliance of sun but after he observed it was something differ.

The bright light couldn't be identified just because of its brightness it was much and can't be seen by naked eyes. And because Alex watched that light his eyes felt drowsy and heavy.

His brains was feeling seedy the whole body was freezed, He felt unconscious and fall to the ground without discussing in what was happening all over there.

When he felt to the ground he heard a voice. It was very sweet and cheap voice.

That voice alex also has heard before also. Someone was calling him and forcing to do something.

"Alex get up" the cheerful voice cried.
Something was calling him and getting him stimulus.

At sudden movement he opened his eyes very slowly and he saw her mother and father looking at him like he has done a crime or killed someone.

He was curious to know what he did. And asked his mother.

"Where's that piece and where's the bright brilliance of light?"

His mother exclaimed "Eh! What's all that?"

Before his father was starting a sentence his mother became Interlocutor and told to Alex

"you are sleeping till 9 o'clock of morning and now it's 9 o'clock of night I think you have watched an incredible dream ".

By saying these sentences she went her kitchen to cook food.

Alex was totally perplexed and amazed to know that all that was a horrible dream.

He was now fully understood that the things happening to him were not dream it was dream or a miracle.
Alex was now completely in a deep thought and was thinking about the next step to take because, ignoring all these will not give anything.

Now as her mother came by bringing dinner on her hands, he started eating food and went to his room by closing the door slowly and jumped on the bed and without thinking much he pulled the blanket and thought in mind.

"I have whole night to think"
Then he pulled himself to close the lights of the room and tried to sleep.

"When we think alive it's called thinking, when we think in sleeping it's called dream "
- Aryan Gupta