Chapter 46 (School Days?)

It's very funny to remember about our school days. We only do is fun and nothing else. We throw the ink of pen to each other. We fight like monsters and animals. Stuff.. The home works of teacher. Always diverted mind somewhere else.

That fun that joy, where will we get?
Nowhere except out school. But here the  circumstances were very much different.

The precision of students wasn't good at all. They always are busy in their activities. No fun no joy only serious things happening all around. It created a daily routine for them.

Come school, study, classwork, homework and over.

As per to take the example of Lakshay, Alex and Keven. They weren't funny at all. Not from any of the sides. And because they were in huge difficulty. They can afford very Mich time for playing, enjoying and other euphoria full activities.

And exams were also ahead so they will have to manage. But this time they forgot all the tension they had having and come to their studies. Which was getting quite difficult.

It was the last 5th day for openings and it was last 10th for the beginning of the end. The exams!

It was the cold night of fifth day when the heroes were at their home. For the first time. They were bearing something that was the expounds, explains and scolds of their parents.

"What you do all the Day? I could understand. Said Ms Katty, Alex's mother.
"Please Alex, don't be cross be in our limit and don't ignore the rules maxed by me. Hope you are understanding. Your exams are further so I don't wanna tell you something more. Go to your room and study, perhaps whole night!"

Alex was laughing inside, it was looking a joke to it, due to his absence her mother never scolded him since. And because he was laughing.

He went to his room by clicking. Which may can't be hear by his mother.

The same condition was revolving with Keven and Lakshay, same like a planet.

"Lakshay!" Shrieked his father very much louder. "Beta! Where were you? Your mother is telling me since two days you never come to house. Even not for sleeping. Please take interest in our study. Weather I will be strict, going outside will be not allowed to you. Is it fine or you want some new words?"

But worst condition with Keven. His parents were blasting with him like he had done a crime or killed someone.

"Keven, I wanna kill you!. Can I? Please do something weather I will try to kill you." The scolding started like this and whatever it was, it was funny and creepy.

"Keven don't try to break pur rules weather we will break our bones. Going outside of home not allowed. Going somewhere not allowed. Going anywhere not allowed. Nothing allowed. Except studying, eating and the worst bathing!"

"Hope you understood!" His father said. " now go.

He leaved them in a minute after he knew it was a scold.

"The most proud movement is when a teacher chooses you to answer a question. The worst movement when parents chooses you to answer a question"

LOL XD

- Aryan Gupta