Chapter 25 (The Viral ness)

The news was getting prominent and was looking very picturesque through out the world ! As it is the most shining news ever, that has come in Belgium for the first time. By listening the news people of Belgium were schoked very much also they were scared too much that they even was not coming out of their homes. They were in terror so much that this was the condition of the whole Belgium city -
Specially dutch people were in terror as it is their motherland, also they were of Belgium. Keven also was not much scared even he was an part of it and also he belongs to dutch family.
Lakshay wasn't much as he was different and he was an Indian and belongs to India. Alex also belongs to dutch but he was an Englishman.
1) people their were taking holidays from their offices and the business men were taking their business casually people who did job their. Also wasn't going to their places where they work. The shops and markets were off. Private Markets also was close.
2) mother's were not sending their children to play
3) All roads , bridges and home were looking very strange as no people can be seen and it was inaudible. No one can't listen even a single voice from a home
4) it was looking that all people in the Belgium were died. No one was their
5) Also the pets were not going outside their homes if they do its the duty of their owner to see for them and care them.

People all over their were caring each other, also they were looking to themselves also as the news was dangerous. It attacked throughout the Belgium city. They were looking themselves and others in an curious manner of look.

It was the day of sunny and very cold weather was happening it was freezing something. I just was an combination of hot chilly and a cold ice. Lakshay and Alex was also freezing their but not by the cold by the object that they have seen. Well to broke my suspense it was an CCTV camera. After staying quite for many minutes they broke their attention by laughing , clickcling , and smiling with an prosperous joy they have having.
To talk about the over all mater Lakshay said to Alex by giving him an gestureus look and an cute interrogative look with his bright shining eyes. "Alex am I watching the dream ? If I'm hope it will become true ! I'm I'm doing please nudge me."
Alex nudge Lakshay vin an very unmannered and uncultured way ! It was very painful he also shouted a loud but he bear it with the joy of happiness the CCTV camera was giving him.
Lakshay shouted a loud and converted his words into an big paragraph which was looking like an essay which was not edited properly in details.
" Alex can you believe this ? Its not a dream its our reality. Did you know how it can help us ? We can watch all CCTV footage that is being recorded here. Think Alex think ! Please do that because I'm going to mad !
we will be able to watch all these things happened to us . The old man , The Alien, The UFO , and the most emphasizing thing our self !
When Lakshay finished Alex continued his sentence by saying" yeah ! Why not let's go !"

By shouting " Let's Go " they were going to keven to tell him about the CCTV camera they ran very fast getting involunantry Even the road was precipitous because of the construction and the water of the rain.

" if someone will ask me " who is your best friend ? "
I will simply say without hesitating
" one who will never leave me just because of some other "
- Aryan Gupta