Chapter 8 (The True Dream part 1)

It was looking like myth but cant be said it is.

The things happening to Alex were totally confused and strange.

In the evening Alex and Lakshay went outside for solving the mystery but an another story came out, which solution can't be seen properly also can't be solve properly.

When they went out and were going to the children's park where this all thing happened and was happening.

The journey to the park was very much bigger and can't be said an excursion as the park was much far. Nearly 2 kilometres away and the major thing was that there was no air left in bye cycle to cross any of the limits, so finally they decided to not use any automobiles for going to the park.

To visit their Lakshay took no interest because all the things happened to him was looking as lie.

Also, their were no evidences seen from which anyone can say Alex was true with his words.

"Yeah ! Nothing can be seen from which it can be proved as evidence." Said Lakshay describing his main points.

"You are true but we have to find anything so that anyone can help us "said Alex to satisfy Lakshay in his main point.

Then suddenly Lakshay something very bright and twinkling object their.that twinkled more than a gold or silver it was shining more than his density and the flash was much also it was with no incandescent but still shining in its radiance.

Lakshay gestured their with his hand and thought in mind

"what's that ?"

He went their by an expression of Anger and sadness on his face. When he watched that he cane closer somewhat.

As it was not much far than Lakshay it wasn't identified. Lakshay was lifting that but something stopped him,

he saw behind him and then again concentrate on his work he took that peace and attention to it, was a small part of an diver and with gold plating it can be seen that it was much precious.

At sudden movement Lakshay saw Alex who was reacting different he was saying to himself by surprising.

"OH this can't be happen oh my goodness it can't be happen how can it here oh my god !"

He was repeating the same words many of the time.

Lakshay was also surprised and it took 2 minutes to take Lakshay in tension. Lakshay asked

" what happened please share me please "

Alex was in same position gesturing through the piece of metal and repeating the same words and it took no time to Lakshay for crying he started crying because he was scared by the activity of Alex.

He went to the nearest shop on the park and brought a bottle if a water and served it to Alex.

After some of the times Alex remained normal then after a minute Lakshay again asked his question. This time now Alex replied

"This is the piece of metal made with silver and with gold coating and I'm sure that its the piece of the UFO I've seen in my dream but how this can be real how my dream can be true?"

After ending Lakshay started

"If this dream is getting true why not the others dream will be true that we can't face !"

They both were no in danger and they were caught under the big problem.

"Like men best friend is book or a dog an authors best friend is his pen"
- Aryan Gupta