Chapter 85 (Tell them?)

"Sorry madam I'm feeling too guilty about this! I won't do it again... I know my mind was gone somewhere else; but now I'll revise all those chapters you've been taught since" whispered Alex like a snake hissing.

The teacher put out his glasses and put it into the table and forgives Alex. "Ok! No worries sit down, but revise it soon, I will ask it tomorrow. Ok?" she asked.

"Ok teacher and sorry once again" he asked, because he was not that fully confirmed with that of the teacher had forgive his fault.

"It's a time waste he's doing since" said Lakshay to Keven, keeping this thing in mind that Alex won't hear this all.

The bell rang soon as the teacher leaved the class before. Ken; the partner of Alex asked him something in his ear.

Ken was a new admission student and it was his 3rd day of school. He was only the new student which came to their class.

"Alex according to me; you're the topper and the most intelligent student of this class and not only this class, the whole school is only talking about you. Even the principal! But now you didn't even tell a simple thing 'how to write a short story' and you knew it properly. But why still you didn't tell. Sorry if I had been something high. I don't mean to ask you that. See where you are and where am I?"

He asked an askable question, which any other child would have ask to Alex: and which Ken did.

Alex had having no better answer ready, at the moment and so, he might lie or he should lie.

Because of all the dreams, irritating him, many of his subjects and studies had been missed.

He lied and replied to him, thinking many time; about what to answer.

"Well actually... I know the answer very much well, but I didn't told it to the teacher, because... why always me? Other children should also get chance! I care for others and me too and so I didn't..." he told by hesitating many times.

Ken started appreciating him and saying good words to him, without knowing the actual fact, from which Alex was lying. "Wah! You're the greatest person on this universe. See how much you care for others and you have a great respect for others and you too. I love this fact of yours. Really! Love you Alex. You'll go high.

Alex started thinking something in his mind. "Hash! Better not to know the real fact1 all the words you said my innocent Ken, not belongs to me, these all belongs to any other great person."

He started rubbing his eyes then.

When, the topic and discussion all ends, Alex came to the main matter and thought about the dream he saw and to tell Keven and Lakshay or not.

At the midday, he went to them and talked very serenely.

"God is one and god created one, but we're distributing it"
-Aryan Gupta