Chapter 51 (In the school)

All the things what happened in the school was completely horribly good and can't be said or altered.

Alex nodded his head like he is has agreed something. But what?

Keven watched Alex and wondered and thought in mind. "He was my best enemy but see how world has changed!" After this he laughed in silly manner.

Lakshay also was watching Keven and Alex passing out the gestures. He also thought to think something and he said in his mind. "Alex has so many challenges faced in his little life but see how he hasn't loose hope till now." And he looked at Alex by feeling proud.

Suddenly, the bell ranged very loudly and pinned their ears, which was still inaudible to Alex, who was with wretched face and thinking about something. Maybe, that code word.

After 5 minutes the teacher came and started expounding his unedited lectures.

"So students" she started "you have came from a long break and long vacations, now you have enjoyed a lot. Now emphasize your studies its been pleasure to you all in your long vacations, now exams are coming close so best of luck." She finished.

Every student said to their teacher equally.

"Yes ma'am; of course" but except Alex was was still dismal and startled by thinking.

When teacher came to the other topic than he said. "Yes ma'am"

Listening that John, seat partner of Alex argued and told slowly. "Aren't you special?" But Stoll he won't hear.

Ma'am started lecturing and boring
her innocent students.

There was a general talk in the whole school that. "A teacher has his own subject, 'cause she can't teach all subjects. So how can you expect a innocent student to study all the subjects" it was so much funny at all.

When teacher can start anything the bell rang and the children satisfied and relaxed themselves.

They were not feeling seedy and unenthusiastic at all, fresh mood and with good mind and good thoughts.

After the period get over Keven and Lakshay came to Alex to ask him, if he is fine or not. But he wasn't at all.

"How's you feeling now?don't think anything about that we are in school and here we come for studying so please its my request to don't think about that! Forget that and true to this k about your future that is bright and great. We will discuss about that pin code later." Said Keven, explaining Alex to forget his problems.

As Alex felt something in his left he looked in the left side and observed Mysty coming to him.

She started telling Alex and his friends. "Aren't you looking upset since morning?" She asked as he observed Alex with upset mood and mind.

"Something very difficult is happening to us!" Said Keven emphasizing her question.

"What?" She asked as he watched the tears dropping from Alex's eyes."Why you are crying?" Again she asked.

"We couldn't tell you anything and to anyone! We care for you. We've missed Salim by telling him!" something went wrong with Keven's mouth.

Lakshay nudge him very hard and said. "You shouldn't say this"

Suddenly she asked "What happened to him? Is Salim Fine? He hasn't came school yet."

Alex looked straight and leaved the class by getting angry. Keven followed him to know the real fact from which he was upset.

"What is happening all around here?" Again Mysty stranded with a new question.

Lakshay told Mysty to sit down and than he yelled.

"Sorry but I can't tell you anything it's difficult" he told.

Mysty put her hands in Lakshay's shoulder and she said to him, looking in his eyes.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing. I don't wanna be like interrupt you, if its personal" she said and went back to her seat.

"You're the first to say this and better don't feel like this. If we will want your help we will surely call you" he said.

They both went out of the class to knew about the condition of Alex.

He was still crying. And can't control himself, he was getting involuntary.

"Life is a game in which you have to cross levels."

-Aryan Gupta